Can I move my game between devices?
With 2.0.0 we fully support iCloud Saves.Zombies keep attacking me from behind, what do I do?
Zombies will attack you from all angles so the best strategy is to keep an eye on your radar for sneaky Zombies. Also if you double tap on the left side, Evelyn will turn around 180 degrees in a quick motion. If there is a zombie behind you she will likely already be on target to take them out.Is there a way to reload without firing all my ammo?
If you tap the weapon icon in the upper right corner Evelyn will reload at any time. It is best to use these between battles so you always have the most ammo available.Help! I am out of Ammo, What do I do?
In 2.0.0 we added a new Ammo Refill that sits in the middle of your weapon wheel. This item will fully refill your ammo at any time in an emergency. Also there are ammo crates hidden in each level.How can I ensure better accuracy with my Weapon?
Accuracy is effected by movement, so if you want an accurate shot, stop and fire. Don’t stand still for long or you will end up with zombies surrounding you. Keep on the move as best you can. Headshots do more damage, so taking that extra second to aim for the head can really be helpful.What are the differences between zombies and what is with the glowing eyes?
If you see glowing eyes on a zombie that means trouble: these are twice as strong and do more damage so make sure to kill those first. Uncommon zombies like the security guard are more dangerous than the common zombies and also have a special feature which makes them more difficult to kill.What do the different Weapon Classes do?
What is Survival Mode Outdoor?
- Assault – These super fast shot weapons are great at stunning a zombie from medium range and managing to whittle down a large group before they get close enough to hit you. These also have the most ammo of any weapon class.
- Shotgun – These are great close quarter combat weapons to quickly take out multiple enemies quickly
- Handguns – These are very accurate and can be used with deadly effectiveness at distance
- Sniper – The ultimate long distance weapon. Extremely helpful in killing packs of zombies in the distance before they even know you are there.
- Exotic – This is where you get the high damage Weapons to take out groups, Rocket launchers etc.
- Melee – Run out of Ammo? No problem, use a variety of weapons to fight the zombies hand to hand with the chainsaw, katana, or Axes.
Evelyn is posted on the roof protecting a survivor. Grab your sniper rifle and other exciting weapons and kill as many zombies as you can to grab the highest score.What is Arena Mode?
The brand new arena mode is your chance to show off your skills. Face the ever-increasing waves of zombies, complete tasks and make sure to run and stay alive. This is also a great place to use your Beacon Grenades to really succeed.What are Beacon Grenades?
The Beacon Grenade is a special consumable that will attract all zombies in the area (including those attacking you) and then blow up, often taking out a large group of zombies.How do I beat the Bosses?
Each boss has a special strength and weakness. Evelyn must know when to attack and when to run to defeat these zombies.
Can you tell me some cool Combat Strategies?
- Thrower – Thrower launches a damaging projectile at you. Dodge when he throws and keep your distance. When he runs out of ammo and attempts to run away you can do double damage.
- Piper – Piper calls his minions in battle and attempts to overwhelm you with them while running around to avoid you. Piper takes double damage as he calls his minions, so focus on Piper as much as possible, but you can’t ignore the minions or they will overwhelm you.
- Smasher – When you see smasher be prepared to move. He does high damage and if you let him corner you, it’s hard to survive. Wait until he charges, dodge his attack and get double damage when he is stunned. You can also use Beacon grenades to lure him away so you can get the distance to unload your best weapons against him.
- Bomber – Never let Bomber get close or he will explode and take you out. The key here is to kite your opponent by running around and firing when you have distance. Assault rifles and handguns are very effective against him.
- Spitter – The key to this fight is to never stand in the area while Spitter is spewing his acid. Keep your distance and attack hard while he is spitting. Watch out that green goo does a lot of damage.
- Never stand still while reloading, use the areas cleared behind you as a safe zone to move to when feeling overwhelmed.
- When a big group is chasing you switch to an assault rifle move backwards and spray each zombie back and forth. This little stun give you more space and you can often take down big groups without getting touched if you know where to run to and when to switch weapons.
- The Beacon Grenade really is your best friend, it can save you when overwhelmed and also can take out large groups of zombies very quickly. It’s also pretty cool to watch it throw zombies around the room.