Options

Blood and glory 3?

goro3dgoro3d Registered Users 26 Posts
Both games are awesome and give you guys to expand to a 3rd Blood and glory games and I have idea to toss out!
Why not add mythical creatures for extra daily bonuses and challenges?
Like add snake women continue with regular warriors to fight as well and also more weapons then just sword/axes/maces.
Need polearms like spears tridents vouges brandistocks and so on.
Other animals to fight like add and mythical creatures like huge spiders, lions, tigers, Cyclopes ,manticore even cerberus and such for added bonuses and on daily rewards add armor and other weapons cause those sometimes prove more useful than just money cause prices are way to expensive give the player to earn those weapons instead of paying for them!
Also the Rubies idea is ok but drop the expensive deal on 6 rubies for 8 healing potions and put it back to 3 rubies for 8 healing potions!
2 rubies for like 5 block potions like in your first blood and glory game and 1 ruby for 2 attack potions!
Alos if you plan on going back to tournament or going the path of bolod and glory 2 or why not add both paths and player choses which path to go both are open in case the player wants to do seperate challenges instead of a tournament!
What do you think so far? Only credit I would want is add my name for little ideas thats all I ask!
Call it Blood and Glory:Generations or Blood and Glory 3!