Options

Waiting endlessly for enemy troops to deploy

I'm using an iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2.

I've found this problem before, even in SvZ 1 - only a fraction of the total enemy troops for a wave actually spawn, making it impossible to proceed. This leads to having to restart the wave and kill the enemy slowly to ensure they all spawn.

In this particular instance, I was defending an artefact. Once I killed the enemy leader (which is usually the first thing I do), the enemies would only spawn up to a certain percentage - in this case I got stuck at 36%, 42% and 94%.

I noticed that once I kept the enemy hero alive, it was given a steed every so often. I believe that the issue here was that the game was attempting to create an heroic steed for a dead hero.

That stellar bit of feedback is on the house, but I'll gladly accept a donation of gems. Particuarly seeing as the cost of Kunoichi health level 8 changed, before my very eyes, from the 22,000 coins I was saving up to 48 gems.

This is likely the same as is happening in this post: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?3149-Multiplayer-Defense. I've made a new post as the title wasn't very helpful on the previous one.