Options

Soul Rate Power-Up

I'm curious about the soul rate for this game at the maxed level. While playing, it's 11 seconds per soul, but I can't find a time for how long it takes while not playing. If its that same time, it's broken. I have room for 1000 souls, and it should take 184 minutes to completely fill, but after 3 hours I earned 150 souls.

Is there a different timer when the game is closed? Or is this bugged?

Comments

• Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    11 seconds per soul? what are your soul rate level? if it is level one.. its about 40 second per soul.. not 11!
  • Options
    zayden116zayden116 Registered Users 1 Posts
    "I'm curious about the soul rate for this game at the maxed level"

Apparently, his soul rate level is at max(3/3) and he is getting 1 soul every 11s while playing. I have the same problem and I do not know whether this is intended or just a bug. If it is a bug I hope they can fix it in the next update because the reason why we upgrade the soul rate level is to save time from farming soul from wave or daily mission. I am not the person to have much free time to farm soul in that way as I have much work on hands and hopefully the soul can be refilled in a faster rate as I can go on multiplayer for a while when I am free and I have enough soul. Therefore, this doesn't make sense to upgrade the soul rate level if it is not filling the soul with the same upgraded rate while not playing.
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    zayden116 wrote: »
    "I'm curious about the soul rate for this game at the maxed level"

Apparently, his soul rate level is at max(3/3) and he is getting 1 soul every 11s while playing. I have the same problem and I do not know whether this is intended or just a bug. If it is a bug I hope they can fix it in the next update because the reason why we upgrade the soul rate level is to save time from farming soul from wave or daily mission. I am not the person to have much free time to farm soul in that way as I have much work on hands and hopefully the soul can be refilled in a faster rate as I can go on multiplayer for a while when I am free and I have enough soul. Therefore, this doesn't make sense to upgrade the soul rate level if it is not filling the soul with the same upgraded rate while not playing.
    Well I do know this happens with more games. But in general games usually let you know the rate is different when offline. I personally don't mind it much, because I'm actually not a big fan of the multiplayer, seeing I used it to get all the bonuses and now I'm just going for the sushi or teapots, and the amounts needed and the enemies are so low I usually get bored easily.