Options

Most Annoying Zombie Enemies

dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
For me, some of the more annoying enemies in SVZ2 are the following:

Exploding Laterns - It really gets annoying when you try to catch up to/kill them when they go past you.

Wheel-type Enemies - They are a bit tough to kill and they will block your way.

Flying Zombie Birds - Fire-breathing and annoying.

Spider Lady - Even when you kill it, it still gives you a headache - smaller ones. Also the glitch involving it is also annoying.

What about you?

Comments and feedback welcome.
The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.

Comments

• Options
    hardeyboyzhardeyboyz Registered Users 75 Posts
    The tanker wheel..pain in ass...need tanker allies also to face it. Troop trample always stop when meet this wheel
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    The birds, without a doubt! I usually replay #49 and spam my farmers which can deal with pretty much everything, but these pesky birds are a real pain in the butt.. Also the Zombie Shogun in daily challenges. I don't have all the allies from the daily challenges up to the max, so taking this one down usually takes a while for me. Also two healers next to each other. If you arent using lethargy to kill them [while rushing behind enemy lines to do so] they will keep healing each other before you manage to kill them.
  • Options
    I believe I share the same thoughts: the pesky birds, the wheel-type enemies and the healers.

The Shogun Zombie for obvious reasons is a walking behemoth.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts
    I'm gonna stick out and say archers. They spawn in groups, they hit hard(especially with the flute dude) and have killed me the most. Also the "converters", they force you not to spawn any major units like takeda.
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    Tonza wrote: »
    I'm gonna stick out and say archers. They spawn in groups, they hit hard(especially with the flute dude) and have killed me the most. Also the "converters", they force you not to spawn any major units like takeda.
    Becuase i use Kunoichi archers are no problem for me. I use lethargy, run to them and kill them easily :)
  • Options
    chrisdrfc1chrisdrfc1 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Those guys who turn your men into zombies
  • Options
    angelriderangelrider Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hard to say because all of them seems to be annoying at times. Especially when they're clustered together after you slow them down with lethargy or tornado. :(

But archers should be at the top 3 at least.
  • Options
    When they clustered and slowed down, a good target for the troop trample or the explosion cart.