Options

Buy options Gear / Skill Points

SpreeweeSpreewee Registered Users 10 Posts
This game has a few flaws that could easily be corrected when looked into.

1. When your normal team is above level 10 and all have double skill points and wish to buy a new premium on equal level, then that premium will automatically be weaker because you are only offered skill points depending on hes level since you didn't level it manually and merely bought it! So what ? The gems you spend on that premium doesn't deserve double skill points when you buy the Rare & Epic version of the premium ?

2. Another thing on skill points, an extra skill point shouldn't cost 5 gems (don't know how much it is for glu coins)
Are you people mad ? How greedy can you become ? The game is great but even that should be kept at a limit.
Let double skill points be possible to be bought with (large amount of coin quantities) lets say... Let it go up in price as you level ?

Example: Level 1 -> 2 Tiberius, double skill point cost = 75 coins
Level 2 -> 3 Tiberius, double skill point cost = 150 coins
Level 3 -> 4 " ", " "= 300 coins

You do the math further... Yes it will be costy, yet it gives the player another reason to prolonge the game, wanne finish it quickly ? Fine just spend 1 skill point, but atleast let it be players choice!

3. Am sure there are ton of people with an ipad, iphone or android that have all characters at max with a team level of 210 without premiums or 330 with premiums, what if those people want double skill points ?
You automatically have 1 skill point from level 1, so each can get 29 others, so what if i had a character where i SOMETIMES spend 2 skill points on and what to have the rest of the double skill points that i refused to get early into the game? Let there be a package called for example (Skill point package) ? This only becoming visible to those who reached max level with 1 character and have it available for that specific character. LET IT BE FOR COINS!
We both know the game can be finished with 30 skill points but i think there should atleast be an option so that you can buy the remaining skill points for coins

1 skill point = 250 coins base price + 150 per level
1-2 = 250 base price
2-3 = 250 coins + 150

4. Gear buying, let those rares be coins aswell, don't you already get enough of gems on epics & legend weapons ?
I noticed that the only items that actually offer block for tiberius & the other tank = rare items in the store and those are overpriced in gems.

Comments

• Options
    tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    The game is already well balanced with the recent decrease in training times for heroes.

With coin bought items and just 1 skill point per level, it is possible to easily max out the non-Fel'morstars and 210 party level (party level takes time, around 2-3 weeks to max out).

Rather than making gear cheaper or coin bought, I rather have south lerona completed soon.
  • Options
    KarnageKarnage Registered Users 49 Posts
    The extra skill points are Glu coin based as it provides you an advantage.

I do agree that if I bought a premium character with the epic version, I should get the double skill points for that level instead of just the regular ones. Due to this, I did not buy the epic version and just leveled up the character myself in order to have the double skill points.

I did miss out on the great starter gear, but since gear will be replaced anyway, I did not think that is a problem.

I understand how none-paying players must feel, but this is about the IAP model. You get a free game and if you want extra advantages, you pay money for it.

I believe there could be tweaks done for drop rate and more quests and bosses. But making everything silver based and then allowing purchases of silver would not work. unfortunately, silver can be hacked unlike Glu coins.
  • Options
    BonesIIIBonesIII Registered Users 12 Posts
    Actually disagree here. 5 gems for extra skill point is the only gem purchase in the game that is fairly priced. In fact they could charge 10 in my opinion. (Just in case you all think im constantly attacking the developers without thinking). Every other gem purchase is WAY overpriced.
  • Options
    Graz73Graz73 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I started out NOT doing these 5 gem upgrades until I realized that there was a level cap and that I'd be ruining my chances of getting to the end of the game w/o these additional skill points.

Now, after playing dozens of tapjoy apps to always get more gems, I STILL don't know if my heroes will ever be tough enough to win this game...
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    Good to know premium heroes don't offer double skill points as epic and elite purchases. Won't be buying those.
  • Options
    macnewboldmacnewbold Registered Users 8 Posts
    Now that there is a free crystal for viewing ad videos, I wish I could go back and do all my double skill points.