Options

Today update multiplayer crash -BIG ISSUE-

Galaxy s 3 owner.today I've downloaded the last update from the app store.since then when I play every match on multiplayer appears only the battleground without anyone and the only things you can do is to leave the match loosing the souls and the artifact. Please fix it ASAP

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    SasaDF wrote: »
    Galaxy s 3 owner.today I've downloaded the last update from the app store.since then when I play every match on multiplayer appears only the battleground without anyone and the only things you can do is to leave the match loosing the souls and the artifact. Please fix it ASAP

Thanks for letting us know. We are looking into it now and I will report back when I have information.
  • Options
    SasaDFSasaDF Registered Users 16 Posts
    Today another problem.The intro page (t he one with the three heroes) appears with the new 4 little windows in the right Side. BUT the three principal windows are without any icon, and tapping on those buttons anything would happen. So finally the last update (the little eindows) made the game unplayable. IT DOESN'T START! please fix it . yesterday I could play the story a n d the daily challenge. Today it's impossible to start a new game...
  • Options
    Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    Today another problem.The intro page (t he one with the three heroes) appears with the new 4 little windows in the right Side. BUT the three principal windows are without any icon, and tapping on those buttons anything would happen. So finally the last update (the little eindows) made the game unplayable. IT DOESN'T START! please fix it . yesterday I could play the story a n d the daily challenge. Today it's impossible to start a new game...

It's happening a lot , mine went down yesterday, needing a big fix I think, also a problem I put a ticket in about 8 days ago is still sitting unresolved, have heard nothing about that yet either !
  • Options
    The problem still persists.And the gsme won't start with the start screen with the three options disabled.How many time ee have to wait before you solve this boring problem?
  • Options
    Please restart the game in airplane mode, as this may address the issue. Otherwise, please submit a Customer Care ticket so we can adequately track progress: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask

In the meantime, if you are more technically inclined, you may be able to help us! If you have the Android SDK installed on your computer, please e-mail support@glu.com with the subject line "SvZ2 on Android" and attach a DDMS log of the game launch cycle. Thanks for your patience and assistance as we work to resolve these issues.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I don't have the Android sdk.What do you mean with the "restart i airplane mode"?
  • Options
    Ok I've read your faq and I've understood what means airplsne mode..now I'm going to try and I'll report you thanks for your interest.
  • Options
    aqualeoaqualeo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tried airplane mode to no avail. Was fine initially after update to fix blank start screen issue for like a couple of hours then bam. Back to same issue. Great game though.
  • Options
    Nope! Either in the air plane mode the game freezes on the home screen.Seeing in the comments over the play store snd and the many one star many is giving, now I know that gor you it's s BIG BIG BUG! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY 4 everyone on Android. ...next time before giving an update try it well....Grrrrrrrrr!
  • Options
    Still waiting the problem to be solved....
  • Options
    Hoping to help you to make the right fix, I post a Screenshot of what happens to many android smartphones

With those empty slots it's impossible to play!!!!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/screenshot2013042001132.png/

screenshot2013042001132.png

Please, walk on
    sasadf
  • Options
    Hoping to help you to make the right fix, I post a Screenshot of what happens to many android smartphones

With those empty slots it's impossible to play!!!!
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/screenshot2013042001132.png/

screenshot2013042001132.png

Please, walk on
    sasadf

I think from some other threads that you did submit a ticket for this? That's how these issues are tracked. If you give me the number I can pass it along to Customer Support.
  • Options
    I've already got my ticket....now I'll request another one...
  • Options
    130426-000016 here is my ticket . Thanks Sasadf