Options

HOW LONG?

Have had a ticket in now for 11 days and still no resolve, how long is this going to be? I know I am not the only one with a complaint but we all seem to be having the same problem.game NOT loading..... :confused:

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Ann,, Could you send me your ticket claim number, or post it here and I will forward it to customer service to see what the delay is please? Thanks.;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Ann FrancesAnn Frances Registered Users 51 Posts
    shanny wrote: »
    Hi Ann,, Could you send me your ticket claim number, or post it here and I will forward it to customer service to see what the delay is please? Thanks.;)
    Hi shanny I finally got a response today they say they are unable to recreate the problem but are researching it.i have tried every suggestion I have seen on here and nothing works It works fine till the start page then when I tap to start booted completely out of the game, this happened right after purchasing Ronin level 5, basically I paid for something I am unable to use.... It's not right ...
  • Options
    Finally back in the game they found the problem and did a hot fix for me thank you ;)
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    That's great Ann!!! I'm glad you are back in action. And thank you your letting us know how it turned out.:D
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    SasaDFSasaDF Registered Users 16 Posts
    The same to me.I received my ticket more than a week ago and still they didn't resolved anything...HOW LONG?
  • Options
    Dave MontreuilDave Montreuil Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi there. The same thing just happened to me for the 2nd time. The first time, reboot, wifi off etc, did not help. Only erasing it from my iPad2 and reinstalling worked - but I was right back at the beginning and lost everything. Terrible!!

This time I gave it one more chance. I had wifi on, but my internet is slow and intermittent. It got stuck on the loading screen. I shut the game off mid load, and it now will never get past the first glu screen, before music and animations of the G in Glu. Instead it kicks me out back to the regular iPad screen.

Do I have to fill in a ticket? Is there a chance that the game will work again? Otherwise, I will not be reinstalling and playing This game again. It takes too much time, just to have it disappear again and again!

Here's hoping there is something Glu can do!

Ciao, Dave
  • Options
    Hi there. The same thing just happened to me for the 2nd time. The first time, reboot, wifi off etc, did not help. Only erasing it from my iPad2 and reinstalling worked - but I was right back at the beginning and lost everything. Terrible!!

This time I gave it one more chance. I had wifi on, but my internet is slow and intermittent. It got stuck on the loading screen. I shut the game off mid load, and it now will never get past the first glu screen, before music and animations of the G in Glu. Instead it kicks me out back to the regular iPad screen.

Do I have to fill in a ticket? Is there a chance that the game will work again? Otherwise, I will not be reinstalling and playing This game again. It takes too much time, just to have it disappear again and again!

Ciao, Dave

Hi Dave, that's more or less what was happening to me, what I did was take snapshots of all the stages I got to and added them to the tickets I sent, I also copied the diagnosis log from setting and sent them that, I know it seems to take forever, I was biting my finger nails, but , they do get round to sorting the problem, if you already have a ticket in add the snapshots to that in an update don't star new ticket..... Hope you get sorted soon, I know how frustrating it can be x
  • Options
    SasaDF wrote: »
    The same to me.I received my ticket more than a week ago and still they didn't resolved anything...HOW LONG?

Well as you can see that's why I started this pst, that said however , take snapshots if you can and update your ticket with them give as much detail possible, they will get round to sorting it.... Good luck x
  • Options
    OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    My ticket has been in for three weeks and still no resolution. The only contact made with me has been the suggestion to reboot the device. There is no screen shot to take. The initial GLU screen shows up for about 3 seconds and then back to my iPhone home screen. My other thread has been closed but the problem is not solved.
  • Options
    TonzaTonza Registered Users 14 Posts

Ciao, Dave
    Same thing is happening to me now. I accidentally closed it mid-load due to terrible connection and now I can't get past the initial glu logo. Can this be fixed? I refuse to reinstall it.
  • Options
    OneidaDave wrote: »
    My ticket has been in for three weeks and still no resolution. The only contact made with me has been the suggestion to reboot the device. There is no screen shot to take. The initial GLU screen shows up for about 3 seconds and then back to my iPhone home screen. My other thread has been closed but the problem is not solved.
    well update the ticket, I kept updating......
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice Ann Frances. I checked on the ticket and it was marked "SOLVED." Not sure how they came to that conclusion since they never asked me if the problem was fixed. I submitted a new ticket.
  • Options
    New ticket has been marked "solved" twice now. I keep updating. Only reply from support is "rebooting device works for 95% of these issues." I must be in the top 5% and GLUust be stumped as I have been reporting this problem for over a month now.
  • Options
    Bucket noiseBucket noise Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I must also be in that 5%, I received the same response from support, this works for 95% of people with this problem, so it must be some unforeseen data in our profile or how how we upgraded our characters, or how much we played, that messes up the booting of the program. Anyway still waiting for a fix.
  • Options
    With the update that came out today, I am able to play again. But NOT in multiplayer. I select multiplayer, that's fine. It logs me in and shows me the "what do want to steal screen." I select a "target" and then it completely freezes on that screen. I have to close the app and I've retried many times. No luck. So I an play now but only in single player. From one problem to another ...
  • Options
    All problems resolved with latest patch. Thank you