Options

Can you share Warbucks through Game Center on iOS?

gerggerg Registered Users 4 Posts
Is it possible to earn Warbucks (or Glu Coin, etc.) in one Glu game (like Gun Bros 1) and have them to use in other Glu games (like Gun Bros 2) on the iOS system, or is that only for Android users?

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    gerg wrote: »
    Is it possible to earn Warbucks (or Glu Coin, etc.) in one Glu game (like Gun Bros 1) and have them to use in other Glu games (like Gun Bros 2) on the iOS system, or is that only for Android users?
    Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow us to share currency across games. We'd LOVE to be able to do this as it would make things a lot easier for us and for our users, but Apple has a tight hold on it. :(
  • Options
    gerggerg Registered Users 4 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Apple doesn't allow us to share currency across games. We'd LOVE to be able to do this as it would make things a lot easier for us and for our users, but Apple has a tight hold on it. :(

I've become less and less a fan of Apple over the past few years. This is yet another example of why.
  • Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    What a sad and sorry state of affairs it is when a developer cannot provide what its customers want. And try as I might, I cannot find a good reason for policies, like this, from Apple.

For me, the dislike for Apple's way of doing things first began when the auto-correct kept changing a particular word I wanted to use to "ducking". Even now, I can't write the word "hell" without Apple's interference in the form of a suggestion to "he'll".

Apple's restrictiveness is all getting a bit silly.