Options

Having trouble winning in multiplayer after the update

The game is practically unplayable for me now. I cannot attack or defend against anyone and win. Even those with a much lower power rating. Not only can I not win, I get annihilated - it's not even close! I've been destroyed by someone with half my power rating (I'm ~ 13k) even after spamming teas, sushi plates, and using a revive! Either a lot of cheating is going on, there's something else I don't understand about how this is suppose to work, or the update broke the game (I never had this problem before the update). The only ones I can successfully attack are ones with ridiculously low power ratings, but even sometime they do better than I've ever seen them do before the update. I'm careful to research how they got their power ratings so there's nothing abnormal about their heroes.

There is no incentive for me to play this game le alone purchase anything for it right now. I could play single player but to what end? I spend a ton of time collecting souls only to lose handily.

Is anyone else having this problem? I've seen others post these problems before. Are the mods/devs even reading these?

Comments

• Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I'm personally not even attacking people anymore, simply defending. So far lost perhaps one artifact, no matter the power rating of the other player. I agree that the attacking in multiplayer has gone insanely difficult and even pretty much impossible. I guess it's possible to play a bunch of single player missions and just let yourself die, thereby lowering your power rating. I am not really sure why anyone would do this, but I suppose it should work..
  • Options
    obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I'm personally not even attacking people anymore, simply defending. So far lost perhaps one artifact, no matter the power rating of the other player. I agree that the attacking in multiplayer has gone insanely difficult and even pretty much impossible. I guess it's possible to play a bunch of single player missions and just let yourself die, thereby lowering your power rating. I am not really sure why anyone would do this, but I suppose it should work..

The other problem with this theory is that you can see how the player got their power rating. If they did what you did, then you would see their losses in the "Waves Failed" category. Also, this doesn't quite explain the issue because I always inspect a player's power rating before attacking. I look at how upgraded their heroes are, their global upgrades, and their ally upgrades. If they seem out of whack then I don't attack and find someone who looks closer to where I'm at.
  • Options
    Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Is there a way to see your own stats?
  • Options
    notaflyingtoynotaflyingtoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes! From the Heroes/Allies/PowerUps screen or the Collectons/MultiPlayer opponent screens tap on the Sword icon at the top.
    Is there a way to see your own stats?
  • Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    I too just tried to recover something and didn't even have the option on 3 items to go after the person who took it. When I went after a 3000 player (I'm 7K) they spammed farmers and even on my +10% horse I was mowed down. This isn't right anymore, and unfortunately the only way to even it up is to do the money hack.
  • Options
    galdongaldon Registered Users 12 Posts
    Got OHKO'd just now as my Ronin with 45% damage resistance and over 2k HP by some Kunoichi. This game is just not even worth playing as broken as it is.