Options

Things I still don't understand

1. When you select a person to attack, they all have a sword and question mark icon beside their name. What is this supposed to indicate otherwise?

2. What determines which hero the AI uses to defend, and which heroes and abilities thereafter?

3. WTF is up with not being able to run past the bosses? It's the only way to take down the gate within 3 minutes. Serious lack of judgement all around on this update.

4. Push notification only sends me notifications that my soul jar is full, even when it isn't. Have not once received notice of attack.

5. Can Glu PLEASE push the previous version? Too many people hacking the program file for free money. Maybe it could be done before, but no one here noticed 2K and 3K level players dominating before the update.

Oh...Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Android.

Comments

• Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    6. When attacking a player, how are they stll sending legendary strikes after I've killed them?

7. When I need to recover something, I no longer have the option of going after that person. Never. If the AI handles those fights, itshouldnt matter if they are online or nit. All my stuff gets stolen when Im offline.

8. When I successfully defend, does the person who attacked (and presumably stole something) lose that item, or does it only let me keep a copy of that item?
  • Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    1. If you click it, there will be a detailed list of their accumulated power rating.
    2. I am guessing this is the hero you used last, by default. To be honest I don't think there even IS an AI to fight for you.
    3. This seriously ruined multiplayer for me as well. I do believe you're able to run past the enemy hero now, but the boss still doesn't let you pass. Then again I usually kill them fast, so there's not much of a problem.
    4. This is indeed true. The push notification for the soul jar arrives when there's like 100ish left to fill up the jar totally. Also never had a notification about being attacked, shame really.
    5. I don't know what you mean by free money, but then again I don't think it's wise to let people know, seeing it's a hack. It is true people with lower power ratings still seem highly overpowered, not sure what happens.
    6. I noticed this even when the match just started and you didn't even SEE the enemy yet, but still they manage to send in a legendary strike. Bit odd, to be honest.
    7. As stated before, I think the whole AI defending thing is simply bullshit, and this indeed shows it is. I chose to update the defending time, and checking like once or twice a day is usually enough, seeing you've got like 10 hours to defend, as far as I know. But when I didn't have it fully upgraded I also noticed I always had to pick a new enemy instead of my attacker.
    8. I am not too sure about this. I'm also wondering if you've completed every artifact let's say 5 times, and one of them gets stolen, do you lose any bonus or not?
    Hope some answers were a bit helpful. If you've got more questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them as good as possible.
  • Options
    Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    I once defended against a player who was getting legendary strikes every 2 seconds, no joke.
  • Options
    Most help I've had so far, nagoya. Thanks!
  • Options
    obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I agree! These are all questions I've had as well. I find it frustrating that no one from Glu sees fit to comment or communicate with the community.
  • Options
    platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    1. If you click it, there will be a detailed list of their accumulated power rating.
    2. I am guessing this is the hero you used last, by default. To be honest I don't think there even IS an AI to fight for you.
    3. This seriously ruined multiplayer for me as well. I do believe you're able to run past the enemy hero now, but the boss still doesn't let you pass. Then again I usually kill them fast, so there's not much of a problem.
    4. This is indeed true. The push notification for the soul jar arrives when there's like 100ish left to fill up the jar totally. Also never had a notification about being attacked, shame really.
    5. I don't know what you mean by free money, but then again I don't think it's wise to let people know, seeing it's a hack. It is true people with lower power ratings still seem highly overpowered, not sure what happens.
    6. I noticed this even when the match just started and you didn't even SEE the enemy yet, but still they manage to send in a legendary strike. Bit odd, to be honest.
    7. As stated before, I think the whole AI defending thing is simply bullshit, and this indeed shows it is. I chose to update the defending time, and checking like once or twice a day is usually enough, seeing you've got like 10 hours to defend, as far as I know. But when I didn't have it fully upgraded I also noticed I always had to pick a new enemy instead of my attacker.
    8. I am not too sure about this. I'm also wondering if you've completed every artifact let's say 5 times, and one of them gets stolen, do you lose any bonus or not?
    Hope some answers were a bit helpful. If you've got more questions, feel free to ask, I'll try to answer them as good as possible.
    2) Yes, the AI always fights for you based on the allies you have. And when you are defending, you're also defending against an enemy AI or else the defense will end when the enemy hero is dead. Contrary to the marketing, multiplayer isn't actuall head-to-head.

3) It's not a bug, it's a feature. You're not allowed to run past the following characters : Ronin (hero), zombie Boss, and Shield Samurai. And even with that limit, it's absolutely possible to win within 3 minutes if you have an upgraded hero/allies. That's the point, after all. GLU wants your real-world cash to pay for upgrades. My record for beating a Ronin (can't run past) is 15 seconds using a Samurai. :D

6) It's a bug in defense mode. I've had cases in defense where the enemy Hero died but extra zombies from LS keeps popping up at my gate.

I once defended against a player who was getting legendary strikes every 2 seconds, no joke.
    Not surprising and not a cheat.

If you upgrade the melee attack to a high enough level, it only takes a couple of strikes to reset the Legendary Strike counter. My Samurai has a level 8 sword, and I can indeed get a Legendary Strike in every 2 second of the game clock.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    I agree! These are all questions I've had as well. I find it frustrating that no one from Glu sees fit to comment or communicate with the community.

We read all of your posts, report bugs to the devs and answer questions when we can. We often await answers from the devs for long periods of time (as they are working on issues). The primary purpose of this forum is for users to help one another. For more info on that, see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?2019-Why-hasn-t-an-Admin-answered-my-question-yet
  • Options
    obsidian743obsidian743 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    We read all of your posts, report bugs to the devs and answer questions when we can. We often await answers from the devs for long periods of time (as they are working on issues). The primary purpose of this forum is for users to help one another. For more info on that, see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?2019-Why-hasn-t-an-Admin-answered-my-question-yet

Okay, thanks for the reply. I think it might help to spend an extra 30 seconds here and there to respond to some posts saying "We're aware of this and looking into it..." or something of that nature. That way we don't have people spamming the forums. Also, if might be helpful to have a sticky thread that lists commonly reported problems/requests and the current status of them.
  • Options
    Soul ReeperSoul Reeper Registered Users 5 Posts
    7. My theory on not being able to defend against the original attacker: they completed the whole row of artifacts and no longer have to defend it.
  • Options
    platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    7. My theory on not being able to defend against the original attacker: they completed the whole row of artifacts and no longer have to defend it.
    Nah, I've had to defend artifacts when I had completed a whole row and didn't start a new set.

I think it's a bug.

Similar to how you can get leadership far in excess of 35 to start a wave, I think the "defense" soul requirement actually goes up.

Put another way, when I log in to defend with a low soul balance - I can't always defend.

If I log in with 1,000+ soul balance, I can ALWAYS defend.
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who clarified my issues!

I'd still like to hear from a developer on how our defending caracter is chosen while being attacked. Would be nice to know in terms of what to develop, for those of us who dont hack glu credits. They are hard earned.
  • Options
    MonkeyboytmlMonkeyboytml Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do I choose a previous wave?
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    dont understand how i threw in soo many glu credits for this game
  • Options
    tcp_svz2tcp_svz2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone know how to add friend in multiplayers mode?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    You must have posted in the wrong forum. This is Samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 not Gun Bros. You don't get any bonuses or even have a reason to add friends in this game.
  • Options
    HoloScoutHoloScout Registered Users 18 Posts
    You choose what Hero, allies and skills you use to defend in multi-player by clicking on your defends rating.