Options

Artifact Collections (after completing them 3 times)

So visibly, many of the the artifact collections (Sword, Bow, Banner, Flower, Armor) say they only confer some sort of bonus up to 3 times. After that they say the reward are coins or Glu credits. However, I completed the Sword collection a 4th time to get the Glu credits and on the reward screen, it shows that I got the Glu credits but it also had an icon that showed "+5%" over what looked like several pieces of armor. Does anyone know what that is and/or why it showed up? Are all of them that way?

Comments

• Options
    nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    So visibly, many of the the artifact collections (Sword, Bow, Banner, Flower, Armor) say they only confer some sort of bonus up to 3 times. After that they say the reward are coins or Glu credits. However, I completed the Sword collection a 4th time to get the Glu credits and on the reward screen, it shows that I got the Glu credits but it also had an icon that showed "+5%" over what looked like several pieces of armor. Does anyone know what that is and/or why it showed up? Are all of them that way?
    I've always considered this as a bug, actually. I've completed the amulet collection a few times, because at the time it was the only one showing it would give me glu coins. Every single time I got what it says as reward, even though the icon was different.