Options

Unequip Function

michaelhrxmichaelhrx Registered Users 3 Posts
Please add an unequip button. I just bought a Quatrefoil and it automatically equipped by Tiberius (the original warrior). I wanted to let Fel'mor to take it. But I just can't take it off from Tiberius. Please add the unequip function to make item tranfer possible. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GorionGorion Registered Users 19 Posts
    Unequip action is definitely something that mast be included in the next update.
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    This definitely needs to be implemented.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I also thought this should be added months ago but never thought of posting it here . It's a good idea
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    SpoochSpooch Registered Users 2 Posts
    Definitely. Please Glu add this function.
  • Options
    ZerouZerou Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree. Please add this.
  • Options
    BonesIIIBonesIII Registered Users 12 Posts
    This is an option that should have been obvious if the developers cared more about the game
    than about the money. I know you gots to earn but this game teeters on the edge of extortion. Lol
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    I keep a level 1 junk item (helm, cowl, sword, shield, etc) for each item I want to change out. If I like Fel'mor's sword, but I want to let Tiberious use it, I equip the junk piece on Fel'mor which puts the desired sword in the inventory. Then I can give it to Tiberious. We shouldn't have to do this, but it's my work around for the problem. :)
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Registered Users 16 Posts
    Why this was not addressed this past update is beyond me.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I am pretty sure they do this so that when you buy or get the accessories you can't move them to other characters so that you have to but them for everyone that you want to use. These items are at least 220 gems at max level.

They did introduce the necklace at the reward for 12 or 13 days logging in which you can you as described above to swap out one at least. Seeing as this update has been out for about 46 days I have three now and have saved two to do this exact thing.