Options

As if the notifications weren't screwed-up enough...

Just got a notification that I was being attacked. I foolishly thought that the notices had been fixed. Not only am I not being attacked, but I dont even have anything for anyone to steal!

So are high-level players (I'm 17K) getting cheap free items?

More and more reasons to hack my config file...as much as it disguststs me. I know Glu cant do anything about it as-is, but come on!!!! That IS the root cause (pun) of the post update problems. F***ing sad.

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Btw nice name . Reminds me of the show when i watched it as a kid. And what happens if you are being attacked and you go into the app? Do you go into the game and vs the player that attacked you or what?
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    samuraijacksamuraijack Registered Users 19 Posts
    You see the item in contention in red, with "defend" below it. Then you fight the attackers army just like you would a regular single player wave, where you have to keep killing his troops to 100%.

Yeah, Samurai Jack was a pretty dope show. Its on Netflix now.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    You see the item in contention in red, with "defend" below it. Then you fight the attackers army just like you would a regular single player wave, where you have to keep killing his troops to 100%.

Yeah, Samurai Jack was a pretty dope show. Its on Netflix now.

Never knew . I watched almost all of the episodes and have it on DVD
    IMG%5D