Options

gb2 honeybadger

mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
Anyone here like me is horrible at using the honeybadger?

So instead of shooting TOOLS just it as a ram vehicle mowing down the fellas

Comments

• Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    Anyone here like me is horrible at using the honeybadger?

So instead of shooting TOOLS just it as a ram vehicle mowing down the fellas

Haha im pretty good with it since i use ipad. But i always ram them every second im using it after i have fired the missiles
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    TeflonicusTeflonicus Registered Users 63 Posts
    Haha im pretty good with it since i use ipad. But i always ram them every second im using it after i have fired the missiles

I find it horrible too. For me, my Xplodium weapons are much more efficient than the Honeybadger at killing TOOLS. Especially in the later missions, the only way to kill TOOLS with the Honeybadger is by using the missiles. As soon as you get in the Honeybadger, fire off your missiles at the biggest pack of enemies you can find. The missile countdown will refresh in time to let you fire them once more before the Honeybadger blows up. The blowing up itself can do some damage--if you are in close proximity to the enemy, but the ram will really only allow you to take down the shields of the larger enemies.
  • Options
    dirtym0nkey_666dirtym0nkey_666 Registered Users 2 Posts
    old thread i know, but i just gotta say something i found out the other day. after you use the rockets if you pause the game and just continue the game the rockets are back, no need to wait 6 seconds.