Options

Upgrading Ronin's Armour

Hi guys, quick question:
I have upgraded Ronin's armor to level 11.
The next upgrade is for 5 silver coins!! Furthermore, it says nothing about how much armor will increase... Is there any use of upgrading 12 (and up), or is there a bug available somewhere??

Comments

• Options
    roko1986roko1986 Registered Users 4 Posts
    do you remmember whats the porcent you reflect attacks and reduce them? because i was upgrading it and aparently a bug show up.

Actual

Next

Level
    Glu
    Reduce
    Reflect
    Reduce
    Reflect

35%
    25%
    40%
    30%

40%
    30%
    45%
    35%

45%
    35%
    50%
    40%

40%
    20%
    45%
    25%

WTF?? LEVEL 6 WTF??
    Also the reflect icon changed :S what happened? its a bug or its like that?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    For level 6 it shows 50% and 40% on my iPad 3. You need to exit the app, turn off your device, then turn it back on, then relaunch the app to make it refresh the numbers.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot man, but i turn off the device and didnt solve ir. Uninstall the app and reinstall, but it didnt solve it either :s
    Im using a kindle fire. I dont care a simple bug on a level, but i want to know if it solve foward.

Bu the way, does it has any limit? Because you could reduce the 100% of the damage?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    There is a limit, but I don't know what it is since I don't use the Ronin except when I am required to. My Ronin's armor is at level 5. I guess I won't be upgrading to level 6 until you post if there is a way to fix that. Sounds like you need to contact Glu support with help on getting that fixed. You can do so at

http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
  • Options
    Thanks a lot dude. I submited the bug.