Options

Terrrible Update!!!!

:mad:
With the last update characters have become sluggish. The biggest thing is the glitches and bugs whatever you want to call them with not be able to finish stages that i could beat!!! I get to the end or in the beginnig and even in the middle where the enemys dont come out and fight they say in the corner of the map and you cant attack them! Please fix this i cant even fight the ice demon because of this or finish stages.

Comments

• Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Ive had similar issues specifically with the ice demon level.

Ive found that a few of the fights are in a smaller area and my characters stand where the enemy wants to stand so they stay on the side confused as a result. Moving my characters around often fixes this. If you havent tried that, please do and let us know if it helped.

My issue was with finishing the ice demon level. I beat him and right after, the game crashed. When i came back to the game, i got the achievement of beating the ice demon, but the level did not show that i had beaten it. I also assume there was some kind of an ending or story element i missed (or at least game credits).

Anyone have a possible solution? Is the crash due to a specific character or ability? If so i can certainly try others....
  • Options
    SchroederismSchroederism Registered Users 3 Posts
    What a horrible update! Totally stuck on the Defeat the Ice Demon (2nd Star as 1st was defeated prior to update). Same thing for me...monster stays in the bottom right and you cannot do anything except exit and quit.

Has anyone heard any update on this?
  • Options
    disbjtdisbjt Registered Users 9 Posts
    scape ive tired just about everything from moving my players everywhere on the map, exiting and restarting the level at least its like this on more than one stage....sucks..thaks for the ideas though..they just need a update ASAP