Options

Setting to AUTO SELL low value items

rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
If I've unlocked level IV items in the store, I'd like to auto-sell items of level III or lower. It's as simple as adding a single setting to hold the auto-sell threshold. After that I just get a bit more gold at the end of an adventure.

Comments

• Options
    COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Seems to be pretty hard to implement. I am at 6th tier for a long time but still have some 5 and even 4 tier items on some characters. How this system should decide which item to sell?

I would prefer something like "sell all items" button in inventory with ability to discard some items from popped list
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I think they could make it so you could select alot of items at one time by clicking all of them and then selling all in one button push. That saves the time of scrolling through back to where you were at at least.
  • Options
    The idea isn't that the system would decide. The user would set the threshold and bump it up as the items in inventory outclass the items in getting earned in the lower areas. For example. If I'm low on amethyst or all healers are in training, I may hit the I and II areas even though the main XP and loot are in the newly opened IX area. I don't want the junk items, I want the higher chance of getting amethyst.
  • Options
    SylkeCherubSylkeCherub Registered Users 26 Posts
    It's a good idea. It wouldn't work for me because I like to keep junk items in my inventory to swap out with other heroes, since Glu hasn't implemented any other way of unequipping an item
  • Options
    autosell should only apply to newly acquired items and NOT to what's already in your inventory! That may seem like a small difference but it's a big difference in UX. We wouldn't want something to disappear just because it got swapped with another item.