Options

Weekly Mission Rewards

SbaroneSbarone Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm trying to find the logic of the gem reward in the mystery chest. You can purchase 5 gems for 50 tokens and you can purchase the mystery chest for 100 tokens. Yet, last week the chest had a reward of 9 gems and this week 8 gems. Sadly, I know this because I have received both from the last two chest that I purchased from the weekly rewards.

If you are valuing 5 gems at 50 tokens then it should be 10 gems in a chest valued at 100 tokens. Simple math in my opinion. My honest opinion is gems should not be contained within the chest at all. If I wish to receive gems I would purchase them willingly. I, as have others, save to 100 to receive a better reward. Not get screwed with an under valued item.

I sincerely hope that this gets reviewed and changed. The complete value of items to gems, items to silver, or items to chest value aren't level. It seems that nothing adds up correctly when trying to find a proper value of an item.

Comments

• Options
    scape211scape211 Registered Users 45 Posts
    +1 to all this. Putting gem rewards of lesser value in mystery chests is just appalling to me. People earn those fairly through gameplay or even buying them with gems.

To further comment on the idea that the value system is way out of whack - I know for certain that someone could spend $100 to get gems on this game and still not get everything; thats crazy to me when you consider this is a mobile game.

Whats even more insane? based on current roll systems for mystery boxes (which is the only way to get some items) a person would have to spend $1000 or possibly even more to get all items! In games like this getting the loot is usually the biggest draw for people; whether they are collecting it all or just looking to get the best to deck out their characters. Putting the possibility of either so far out of reach is crazy. I really hope the devs reconsider how they are pricing items and how their roll systems work.

One possibility I was thinking - there are a lot of rares that come up in mystery boxes. I understand that, but what if after someone got that rare or lower level item, it comes out of the roll system? Then as a player continues to get boxes, their chances of getting a epic or legendary item go up. They would still need to purchase a few, but the probability raises for better loot.
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    LOL and you people think they care. That's adorable

Just get used to it. This will never be the game were you can get Perfect items.

That is the point. To force you to keep paying and paying.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    LOL and you people think they care. That's adorable

Just get used to it. This will never be the game were you can get Perfect items.

That is the point. To force you to keep paying and paying.

Actually, we care a lot. We've incorporated many of the suggestions players have asked us for, from content to balancing.

(Incidentally, Genored, let's try not to repeat last week's events.)
  • Options
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Actually, we care a lot. We've incorporated many of the suggestions players have asked us for, from content to balancing.

(Incidentally, Genored, let's try not to repeat last week's events.)

Oh you mean when GLU deleted all my post and closed down all communication towards glu admin, and then i got banned for 9 days? like if you were some kind of third world dictatorship country?

Ya lets not do that because 0 was given.

I don't have an issue with your game. I love your game is probably top 10 on android market and its the only game i still play.
    My issue is with GLU mobile being greedy on a new level that i'v never experienced before, its just insane from my perspective.

When it comes to GLU, admins, dev i'm beyond disappointed with the irrelevant response that you deliver on this forum. None of the important questions are ever answered. Removing negative threads is just childish and pathetic.
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Oh you mean when GLU deleted all my post and closed down all communication towards glu admin, and then i got banned for 9 days? like if you were some kind of third world dictatorship country?

Ya lets not do that because 0 was given.

I don't have an issue with your game. I love your game is probably top 10 on android market and its the only game i still play.
    My issue is with GLU mobile being greedy on a new level that i'v never experienced before, its just insane from my perspective.

When it comes to GLU, admins, dev i'm beyond disappointed with the irrelevant response that you deliver on this forum. None of the important questions are ever answered. Removing negative threads is just childish and pathetic.

Negative threads are not removed unless they include inappropriate language or threats. In fact, you'll notice many negative threads in this very forum! Please do not swear at the moderators who are here to help you and report the issues.
  • Options
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Negative threads are not removed unless they include inappropriate language or threats. In fact, you'll notice many negative threads in this very forum! Please do not swear at the moderators who are here to help you and report the issues.

Sure let's do some reporting of issues, when are the dev's gona stop ignoring that the upgrade chance system is so obviously broken.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sure let's do some reporting of issues, when are the dev's gona stop ignoring that the upgrade chance system is so obviously broken.

Chrilion/Genored- Contrary to your belief that anyone is being ignored, there are updates that have already been submitted and are awaiting approval. If you continue to harass or insult moderators or anyone else, you will be banned permanently.

Thank you to everyone else on your feedback. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.