Options

Wsop

I have two issues with WSOP. First, the Bonus system does not work as described. The Bonuses never advance from the basic bottom level bonus regardless of how many times (Day 1, Day 2, etc.) I return to the website, or how much my bankroll increases! The bonus stays on Day 1, and the same value. Second, the cards dealt do not appear to be random. I frequently get dealt the same whole cards two, and sometimes three times in a row (different suits) apparently to coax me to bet or call rather than fold. I also frequently get a specific hole card numerous times in a row with another different hole card, apparently to see when I will call---example: 2/3 then 2/5 then 2/9/ then K/2 etc. Then the hole cards may go to 6/8, then 6/10, Q/6, etc These kind of patterns have NEVER been evident to me when dealt from a real deck in an actual game.
I also believe the game appears to be slanted against the one player with a real stake in the game, in favor of the eight shills, or at least controlled so that the one actual player is only allowed to win a controlled number of games.
I am not just quibbling and I am convinced that it is the best Poker app out there. I really enjoy it, but there are just too many repetitive anomalies to be coincidental.