Options

Can you kill a Rocky T'man?

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
Is there anyway to defend against the Rocky T'man?

If I have to defend an artifact against a maxed out golden Rocky T'man and my opponent spams them, I can't stop it from eventually destroying my gate.

Comments

• Options
    OneidaDaveOneidaDave Registered Users 17 Posts
    I've never seen rocky die. I have found that his damage decreases each time he hits something, so I make sure there are a lot of targets for him to hit between where he launches and my gate. Think a line of meat shield farmers here. Seems to work for me.

Also, make sure to follow him back to your gate if you have the speed. Rocky drops things just like all kills in the game. Just don't follow him too closely.
  • Options
    platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Nope, can't kill the Rocky T'Man.

If you're fighting in MP against Rocky T'Man, you must have priest in one of your slots. As soon as the gate is hit, you summon a priest to heal the gate.

Also, STOP summoning allies as soon as the T'Man takes off. My observation has been that the T'Man does a LOT more damage if there are allies around the gate. If it simply runs into an empty gate, usually very little damage is done. If there's a couple of farmers nearby, I've seen my max-upgraded gate go down in a single hit.