Options

Interesting Ideas

diver02diver02 Registered Users 3 Posts
well first of all sorry for my bad English, I'm from Spain, I will try to express as best you can.

I heard about this game and I liked it even collaborated with the sorceress and buying a pack of credits, I'm going for the horde n0 230 and I have a lot of coins that are useless, i'm do not come to say as many users can redeem coins for credits, bring some interesting suggestions.

-Put some power ups or spells that can be purchased with coins
-Able to buy sushi and tea with credits (let's face it, no one buying these with credits glu)
-Best rewards in daily challenges, it is always the same, or more credits or more tea and sushi
-Another idea that seemed good to me (not to boast) is to place a weekly challenge, something like killing a boss super-powerful, or resist zombie waves for a stipulated period of time, and give three-day attempts to complete, and if the 3 attempts expense is paid about 20,000 for 2 more attempts, a maximum of -5 attempts per day, this would be a good uncommitted and useless way to spend credits.

OTHER TIPS

-improve the multiplayer mode, or add a game mode that can fight in real time against another player, this would be very motivating
-THAT CAN EQUIP WEAPONS! example: you can change the sword a helmet styles!

these are my suggestions hope the read comment and take into account

Comments

• Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    I love the ideas, specially the one about coins as they were useless