Options

Guide to new Runic items

Before you embark on this fuse ride that will take Forever. Make sure that your 4 main heroes already have level 7 upgrades on all their items and that they are at least tire 6 blue or better. If you don't have this runic items should wait.

The Checklist
1# Pick one runic item and it should be a weapon.
2# Only upgrade with blue items or better.
3# Make sure the item is upgraded to at least level 4-5, if its a purple or a arcane weapon i recommend trying to get it to level 6-7.
4# Getting an runic item to orange level takes about 2-300 Blue items that have been upgraded to at least level 5.
5# A tire 1 level blue item will give the same amount as a tire 6 blue item.
6# Green items give the biggest sell price, so make sure you sell green and grey stuff and never blue, purple and orange.

Update 2013-10-06

I'v finally fused a bow to level 10 orange. I'v noticed that i'm running out of gems and i have so much blue items. So i guess i will start trying to go for level 4 blue's and see if that balances it out.

Comments

• Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    2# Only upgrade with blue items or better.
    5# A tire 1 level blue item will give the same amount as a tire 6 blue item.
    A few of my added suggestions to this fantastic advice:

#2. I normally follow this the rule to only upgrade blue or better but greens I normally upgrade to lvl 4. Also keep in mind now that with the higher lvl cap and the need to lvl items in this way coins are in very short supply. I always looks at the sell value of the item before I upgrade.

If it sells for over 350-400 coins I sell that item including blues. You can keep all other greens and blue to lvl up and fuse as their coin value doesnt outweigh how much they add when they are fusedd. The reason is that this works is because the above tip#5 is true. Blue and green items that are teir VI sell for 400coins or more but a tier I sells for 40. To get 400 coins in a mission. You have to complete the few new missions that rolled out in the new update or a few heroics.

In the end to maximize time playing missions to get coins and items to fuse I play all the new missions (highest coin payouts), and all missions in areas 2-6 (the shortest missions to beat and fastest mission cool downs). I skip area 1 as the large chest with green as blue items doesn't drop there hardest ever.

Hope this gives another idea for people to think about and get max out runic its faster.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    playing 2-6 for to get blue items is a good idea. I'm so short on coin I can only upgrade one hero at a time though. I've been doing the boss and team-up spots across the board because they seem to pay out a bit more. I also make sure I hit the two towns in the new area every time they open up.

And as time turners have gotten plentiful I've been using them to speed up the higher paying areas.
  • Options
    SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi, great advice.
    Just one question:
    I level up blue items tier I to IV to level 3, and tier V and VI to level 6, before fussing (because the low amathist in game)
    Is this good idea?
    Did I just understand that blue-tier I-level 3 will give same amount as blue-tier V-level 3???

Greetings!
  • Options
    SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    Q. Did I just understand that blue-tier I-level 3 will give same amount as blue-tier V-level 3???

A. yes you understood it right. amount is the same. tier I and tier V... it dependds ONLY on Rarity (color (grey, green, blue, purple orange)) and upgrade level (1-10).

and I'm upgrading every blue item till level 4.
    selling all blue and grey items.
    Purple item till level 5.
    orange item till level 6.

in this case i'm balancing on amethists.

already have 6 runic fully upgraded items orange level 10. 2 more items orange level 0. and started to upgrade 2 more items.