Options

Make mines upgradable

chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
Yup this has been asked 100000 millions times and here we go again.

All mine should be upgrade able in some different ways.

First part: what can be upgraded.

1# Coin amount
2# Timer
3# Adding gems

Second part: How to upgrade them

1# Fighting monsters to get to lower levels of the mines, this will give you higher income but takes longer to mine(timer)

2# Use Coins and Gems to upgrade the mine by buying better mining carts and mining gear, this will lower the cool-down.

3# Use Glu coins to upgrade the Mine to give you Gems.

Also what would be cool is that after some time monster will come from the deep and retake the lower levels that you have gain so you have to fight them again.

This could be counter by assigning one of the Heroes to guard the Mine.

This hero will then not be playable in the regular missions due to him having to guard the mine.

What do you think people??

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    +1
    great ideas. I think many of us ran into coin shortage when southern lerona opened up. Even getting four main players from level 30 to 40 costs around a half million coin. Some of the 48 new fights pay well but it's not close to what it costs to upgrade one hero much less four. And then there are the other eight heroes to upgrade... I'm so sick of grinding for coin I'm about ready to hang it up.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Agreeded I had 500k when this launched and I still have to lvl another 40 + lvls on all my characters to get max and that's another 750k coins. It's goig to take a log time. No side if I have the patience for that.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Awesome Ideas there, sign me up! :cool:
    But seriously, having the ability to invest short term and earn it back in the long term (buying upgrades, paying lots of gems to earn little gems on cool down) is really great for adding interest to the game AND forcing people to play longer to get their investments back so it's really win-win for DEVS and players.