Options

Today's patch version 2.1.1

Anyone notice any bug fixes or improvements from today's patch?

One thing I noticed is that either my farmers have improved or the monsters got weaker.

I also noticed that you can have 2 or even 3 people that have no characters to fight in multiplayer. Before I'd only see one at most and when you try to fight one you get booted to the desktop and lose all the souls it costs to fight that person. Another way to essentially do the same thing is to choose an opponent and quickly push the next button several times before the enemy characters load on screen and you'll again get booted to your desktop and lose your souls. This bug this exists.

Hopefully they fixed the divine wind problem for people who use the ronin or the horse master problem. The accomplishments problem still isn't fixed. Please list any other bugs you notice that still exist.

Comments

• Options
    ananth.tmananth.tm Registered Users 11 Posts
    sorry for the noob question: but how do i install the patch upgrade?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    If you have an iPhone 5c or 5s or have upgraded your Apple device to iOS 7, then updates are automatically installed as long as your device has space available to install them. If you are using an older version of iOS, then the App Store shows you what programs have updates available and all you do is click on Update or Update All to update individual or all your apps assuming you have space to install the update(s).
  • Options
    ananth.tmananth.tm Registered Users 11 Posts
    I see. I use kindle fire. No auto upgrades or option for upgrading that I can see.
  • Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    The only update Glu needs to do is make those useless coins useful again because it Is useless