Options

Buy challenge tokens with gems!

DanDaSupamanDanDaSupaman Registered Users 13 Posts
Without using any glitch, it takes months to get enough tokens to buy one of the new heroes, let alone two.

Sometimes I rather spend some gems instead of having to waste so much time gathering the insane amount of tokens.

Also, what is with the pricing? Runic sword costs 6000 tokens, while the hero costs 5000? I did one spin on the warrior chest and I got the sword! The pricing is all wrong.

Comments

• Options
    luluglulug Registered Users 6 Posts
    thats life,nobodys perfect...... ;)
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I agree. I play on I phone and to get 5000 tokens will take 2.5 months and I don't have te patience for that. I just keep playing and using them on the random chest hoping I get the new character. The runic sword I got as well from a headhunter chest.

Has anyone got the me characters from playing headhunter or dungeon keeper as a reward without tokens?
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Without using any glitch, it takes months to get enough tokens to buy one of the new heroes, let alone two.

Sometimes I rather spend some gems instead of having to waste so much time gathering the insane amount of tokens.

Also, what is with the pricing? Runic sword costs 6000 tokens, while the hero costs 5000? I did one spin on the warrior chest and I got the sword! The pricing is all wrong.

Currently getting a runic item is the same as getting a piece of shit. Why it costs 6000 tokes i dunno, but glu is not know for logical pricing.

But i do agree with you that 5k tokes is a slot. But the reason for that pricing is to prolong the game.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I haven't done the math but it seems like on each day of the headhunter games I get 4-500 tokens. That means 12-1500 for three challenges on a weekend. Then I get more on the Tuesday missions. I can see it taking a month but not months to get the 5000 needed for Oda.
  • Options
    tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    Thereabouts of 10 gems per challenge token would be the likely price...
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    I haven't done the math but it seems like on each day of the headhunter games I get 4-500 tokens. That means 12-1500 for three challenges on a weekend. Then I get more on the Tuesday missions. I can see it taking a month but not months to get the 5000 needed for Oda.
    Not accurate. The headhunter challange can provide you with ~300 per day. The Tuesday missions can get you another 200 if you can complete all of them. I never was able to beat the last one in 3rd difficulty so it's a little more the 100 for me. That accumulates to about 1000 a week = 5 weeks to get the hero...
  • Options
    crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    yeah, but you're forgetting the insane difficulty for the dungeon keeper missions this week....and in most weeks. only the hh is doable. hopefully they don't nerf them come friday...otherwise we're screwed.

edit: i also misclicked when upgrading and wasted 106 gems upgrading from 6 to 7 or 7 to 8, can't remember which. darn...gotta get more tokens for gems...
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    edit: i also misclicked when upgrading and wasted 106 gems upgrading from 6 to 7 or 7 to 8, can't remember which. darn...gotta get more tokens for gems...
    Oh man that SUCKS :(
    They should have a confirmation box or something to prevent stuff like this from happening