Options

Skills effected by gear?

WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
I've noticed a lot of the DMG skills doesn't contain numbers, only descriptions (e.g low damage, max damage).
Does this damage Influenced by the caster's gear? I mean if, for example, Narghal doing his spin/jump/ram thingy, would it cause more damage if the weapon he's using is better? Does the damage of the rain of arrows is being effected by Kassia's bow damage?

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I've wondered the same. I'm sure you have seen how damage seems to hit in a range. I've thought that max damage means it tops out the regular damage for that character but I'm just guessing. There are a lot of things said in this game that don't follow the meaning of the words used.

-Fuse doesn't merge capability it just uses and upgrades...
    -evolve doesn't mean progress. Bump the color from purple to orange and watch the stats shrink...
    -"team up" doesn't mean you get to see what play is like with a new person on your team. It means a level 30 super hero joins your level 3 party and kills every monster so fast you can't see the capabilities of the new "team" member. They you get a chance to buy a level one version...
  • Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    I've noticed a lot of the DMG skills doesn't contain numbers, only descriptions (e.g low damage, max damage).
    Does this damage Influenced by the caster's gear? I mean if, for example, Narghal doing his spin/jump/ram thingy, would it cause more damage if the weapon he's using is better? Does the damage of the rain of arrows is being effected by Kassia's bow damage?

Yes the skill uses the damage of the item you are using, Example:

Arrow shower with orange runic bow level 10 = 4k damage, acid bow level 7, 1.5k damage.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yes the skill uses the damage of the item you are using, Example:

Arrow shower with orange runic bow level 10 = 4k damage, acid bow level 7, 1.5k damage.
    That's awesome, thanks chrilion :)
    Now it suddenly makes sense to invest in a lot of skills I didn't look at before...