Options

DEV's are you still reading the forum?????

Dungeon Keeper Event

So this has been going on for a few weeks and you are obvious not doing anything about it.

What is the point of this event? The 3 star mission 2 & 3 are more or less impossible for me this week.
They on hit my heroes and the game is over. I'm party level 520 and the worst item i'm using are level 7 tier 6 high grade items. The only way for me to beat the mission 3 is by having 100% legendary items on all my 4 heroes.

Can you plz explain the reason for creating this event that's impossible to beat?

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    This is the same impossible scenario they gave us two weeks ago. Then last week was simple with the monsters only doing abt 10% of what they do now.

I've practiced this a lot and have come close to getting thru the second room but that's only 50% complete. I do wish I didn't feel like it was a hopeless cause though. While simple is boring at least we get the tokens.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?50912-Dungeon-Keeper-event-impossible-again (updated)
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    ... I'm party level 520 and the worst item i'm using are level 7 tier 6 high grade items. The only way for me to beat the mission 3 is by having 100% legendary items on all my 4 heroes.

Can you plz explain the reason for creating this event that's impossible to beat?

You can't beat it because your party is too strong. I'm in the same boat.

There's a new post on the thread from two weeks ago (when this fight first showed up linked above...) which says that low-level parties are not having difficulty. The problem comes down to the developer's inability to control game balance and difficulty. We've seen it in the crazy number ratings all along where a level 40 with a boss is harder than a level 65 without a boss.

I know you want it fixed fast and it could be but only by making the fight trivial again. Even then it may not be a server-side fix but require an update. That will require regression testing and then vetting the release with google's play store (fast) and Apple's app store(slow). To really have a challenging fight the devs need to rethink the AI used to calculate difficulty and so far that seems to be beyond their grasp.