Options

Are either of the extra heroes worth paying for?

AllesKlarAllesKlar Registered Users 2 Posts
I can see what the Sorceress and Daimyo cost and what upgrades you can apply, but there is nothing to tell me what extra value either would bring to the game. If he/she is simply "nice for a change", that's not a good enough reason to buy one.

Anyone got the experience of both to advise?

Thanks,

AK

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Ananth.tm said, "I spent the 110 USD. Sorceress is awesome, but daimyo was utter waste of money."

I don't have either character because I think they are way over priced, but I have fought both many times and can tell you that the sorceress is harder to kill, but the Ronin tends to be the hardest to kill in multiplayer because of his armor. The sorceress has a lot of skills and only 3 allies while the daimyo has a lot of allies and starts with level 4 leadership. Being able to summon a lot of different allies really isn't that useful, but having a whole bunch of skills makes the sorceress incredibly powerful since she can constantly use different skills while waiting for the others to recharge. The sorceress has better melee and ranged attacks and her repel skill is very useful at preventing Ronin and others from getting within striking distance.
  • Options
    AllesKlarAllesKlar Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks, Blitz: that was a very useful and informative response.

AK
  • Options
    mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Blitz is right however at a cost of $55 for the sorceress though you can buy glu credits and upgrade the Ronnin or the kunnichi and make them just as strong. Also when you are at the higher levels your allies do most of the work anyway so you could also upgrade them instead.
  • Options
    COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
    To answer your question, Sorceress is worth it, I reached and passed level 999 because of here abilities.
    Daimyo is useless, you need to have lots of tea pots AND Sushi plates for him to be of any use.