Options

Questions

Næs'RaksoNæs'Rakso Registered Users 1 Posts
I've reached wave 50 and I have yet to see any way of "finding" the extra allies. How do you unlock them? Also, currently when I look in the store to check the prices for the angel and the dragon mage, the dragon Mage isn't even in the store. And do they expect people to pay $70 for the angel? And when in multiplayer the spidereye boss isn't actually a spidereye boss...

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I've played the game enough that I now have over 900,000 gold and I haven't found any of the extra allies yet! I have 139 charms and about 50 ale and 50 food. If this game works like its predecessor, then we should occasionally find an ally in a chest. I have fought many players that had the extra allies like falling beard, the assassin, or the beast master, but I'm guessing most people got those allies by buying the Starter pack or the Elite Starter pack. However the assassin was not part of either starter package so apparently you can find allies, but I've only encountered one player that had the assassin. Of course he might have cheated to get it since there are a few cheaters here. The starter package deals expire one or two days after you download the game and there currently isn't a way to buy the Dragon Mage if you let those deals expire. I agree that $70 for a character is absurd.