Options

"Defense Rating" in Multiplayer

cptklosscptkloss Registered Users 11 Posts
Is misleading - you can keep it artificially low by not doing "village" updates which accounts for 90% of your defense rating... this results in inability to gauge your opponent properly when attacking artifacts.

You think you're going for an easy win (def rating 1000 or so) and then you encounter fully upgraded hero with golden troops....and lvl 1 seal

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I agree that the defense ratings are way off. Allies should be valued a lot more and so should the hero or you could say village upgrades are over valued by 5-10 times. If you are attacking someone with a level 1 or 2 seal all you have to do is run past the enemies and strike it a few times to win. If an Ettin appears on screen right before you reach the seal, then summon dwarven bombers to destroy the seal. A skill like summon tornado will also do the trick. You can view what an opponent has before fighting by clicking on the defense rating number.

To give you an idea on how ridiculous the defense ratings are. Here are a couple examples.
    1. A golden champion increases the defense rating by zero points.
    2. When I upgraded my peasant from level 10 to level 11 my defense rating only increased 5 points. A level 10 peasant has 845 health and does 220 damage. A level 11 peasant has 1290 health and does 325 damage. That is a major upgrade. Increasing your village archers by one level only slightly increases their power, but adds 100 points to your defense rating.