Options

is it possible to go through the waves without spending any money

The waves are getting harder and harder and it's to hard to max out anything (am on iOS) because I want to max out farmer and it will take forever to get to 48 gems then 95 gems and it sucks

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Of course it is possible to go through all the waves without spending any money. I went through all of them and only spent $5, but I could have easily done so without spending any money. I'm on iOS too. I have no problem spending money, but they ask for too much for the additional characters or for additional gems. If they only charged $1 for 100 gems, I would buy plenty. Since they charge $5 for 100 gems, I'm not buying any since that is too expensive for such a small benefit.

In Defenders & Dragons which is the same as this game only a little tougher and some things cost more gems, I haven't spent any money. I'm currently at wave 243, maxed out 3 allies and earned 5 golden champions.
  • Options
    Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    ........ CcIf they only charged $1 for 100 gems, I would buy plenty. Since they charge $5 for 100 gems.

Had they done that I am sure people would not then use the hacked software. But having said that ... It's great marketing by GLU. I am sure they are making a lot of money as is, despite all the complaints.

I won't be spending money. In fact I Have not used any gems for the past month but been using the free gems offers.
    Some of them I sign up to, get the gems then unsubscribe as soon as the gems. I also use fake email addresses to accumulate these each time.