Options

My Dragon

SudsSuds Registered Users 1 Posts
Hoping someone can help........

Returning to Friends to earn hearts:
I am having problems earning hearts in My Dragon. I have only once been able to go to Friends but since that visit have not been able to return. Is there a way to get back in there? (ie I can get in there but an unable to select anything, friends are greyed out and all I can press is myself and the red cross)

Buying a dragon:
I also wanted to know that if I bought a second dragon what happens to my first one? Does it play with the new one? Do I only have one dragon and can never switch back?

Thanks
Suds

(I am using a Samsung S3 if that helps at all)

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Suds wrote: »
    Hoping someone can help........

Returning to Friends to earn hearts:
    I am having problems earning hearts in My Dragon. I have only once been able to go to Friends but since that visit have not been able to return. Is there a way to get back in there? (ie I can get in there but an unable to select anything, friends are greyed out and all I can press is myself and the red cross)

Buying a dragon:
    I also wanted to know that if I bought a second dragon what happens to my first one? Does it play with the new one? Do I only have one dragon and can never switch back?

Thanks
    Suds

(I am using a Samsung S3 if that helps at all)

Hi there,
    This game is no longer supported, so it's doubtful anyone has any experience with it. Hopefully someone sees this... :/