Options

Weapons

2Next

Comments

• Options
    tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    Two kills with one bullet? Was this possible on Deer Hunter 2014?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    no I have never heard of that happening on DH14. So I was very excited to see it!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    been experimenting, and I absolutely love killing 2 dinos with one bullet. this is my new favorite thing about the game. it adds an extra challenge you can make with yourself, cant wait to see the bounties for this game. (assuming they will make them)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    just got my first double brain shot! followed by an eye shot to finish the hunt!

Also I just wanted to point out to the other hunters here that if you dont shoot on a pterodactlus hunt they will never swoop down :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    fully upgraded marshall law GIpb1Gf.png
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    WVyJnHl.jpg
    36946b9.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    us5g5tK.jpg
    8ytS60G.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    9TdoKyn.jpg
    cWAiEfj.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    ssMXpW3.jpg
    hwMpWZv.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    eQAb6pN.jpg
    vzPLmSM.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    As we have seen before in DH 2014, Glu likes to put rifle in the game that cost A LOT of gold and call them MULTI REGIONAL.

These rifle seem to only be in the weapons shop for a limited time, ensuring that most players will never get a chance to use them lol. but If you do purchase them, you will of course still have it.

They have already taken out the Longshot Pro :(

I really hope that they make these available in the future somehow. because if it was a region 1-3 rifle, why not let me win it later on in a region 6 event or something. Personally I like to know that I have accomplished everything in the game, and that includes owning all of the weapons... but not if it means spending 2800 gold on each of them

Also I bought 2 guns at 120 gold a piece and then the Region 3 update dropped the prices of them to 60 a piece, so I overpaid and also the Phantom elite went up in price which is sad cause I now know for sure I wont be able to get it in time.

here is a nice image of the guns lists (just trying to show off what I own in the game) x6hqkIe.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    AvionicsManAvionicsMan Registered Users 5 Posts
    I play WGT golf as well and they have the option of selling your old clubs as you upgrade to newer ones. I think it would be a good idea for the app as well. Thoughts?
  • Options
    it has been suggested many many times in Deer Hunter, and it has never been added to the game, so dont expect it... also hunter bucks are infinite you just have to play more to get more. and with the price inflation of each level, the amount of money you would get from selling an old gun wouldnt help much.

unless you are refering to guns that costed gold.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Well all guns really and all for gold and or cash. At a reduced rate obliviously. In the WGT golf app a good driver that you purchased for say 1000 of WGT credits say, resales for around 300-400. It would be smart for DH to offer same. It will just get spent back on the game anyway. Still win/win for the developer. I've already spent $100 on 2800 gold anyway!
  • Options
    Well all guns really and all for gold and or cash. At a reduced rate obliviously. In the WGT golf app a good driver that you purchased for say 1000 of WGT credits say, resales for around 300-400. It would be smart for DH to offer same. It will just get spent back on the game anyway. Still win/win for the developer. I've already spent $100 on 2800 gold anyway!

I think they should come up with a way for the old guns to be more useful, rather than just have them sold back.

I am only missing the guns that have the red tron skin... the 2 elite rifles, the prime shotgun, and the stattler pro and there was a longshot pro, but it was already taken out of the game (unless you bought it) they make usually make only have the multiregion weapons in the shop for a limited time, so when there is an update, some usually disappear, but there isnt really anyway to know which ones... were you able to get the longshot pro? cause I dont think anyone has it.

also there should be a new version coming out soon, hopefully it will have region 4.

glad to have you on the forums here, its fun to talk about the game, and this forum is still very quite, a couple of the other guys and I just email now, and talk about the world cup and everything lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yes I ripped through all 3 regions already. Looking forward to region 4 and hopefully more. Well back to my golf app I guess.

Cheers
  • Options
    tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    when do u guys think it will release in USA?
  • Options
    probably by the end of july, thats my best guess
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    They better do something about the cost of the exotic weapons, or not everyone could afford to play this game! Glu is going to price themselves right out of the market. Free gold offers just will not cover the amount needed to buy weapons.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    They better do something about the cost of the exotic weapons, or not everyone could afford to play this game! Glu is going to price themselves right out of the market. Free gold offers just will not cover the amount needed to buy weapons.

100 was fine, 200 seems a little much, but they dont seem to ever expire like event series in DH14, so you have an infinite amount of time to collect the gold, and you earn 30 gold for each series which helps towards your next weapon.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm getting it now! I keep forgetting that this is a beta format. The exotic series is like a event is in dh2014. Here I was thinking that I had to complete it in order to move on to the next region. Like in DH I assume that you and I are completed with region 11 and waiting for reg. 12. And if a event were to come out in region 4 we just go back there and play. I'm guessing that it's the same with the exotic series, you can choose to play it or not, but you still can advance. I just hope that with the purchase of a exotic weapon, you can use it for future exotic hunts. It's rare that we purchase a event weapon in DH and can use more than once. We will find out this x-mas if those weapons return. Because 450 gold for the exotic weapon is a lot of $$$. But all in all, the game is spectacular! I will definetly start fresh when it becomes available in the states! :) T.F
  • Options
    Just bought and fully upgraded the Grimm reaper elite, most names of the guns have changed with the new update PTiS7C4.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Wow! And it looks like you maxed it out completely, your ready for region 4! Catching up to you on hunter bucks now!