Options

Game stuck in the ice...

AngellAngell Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi there,

I have a technical problem, I don't really know where to post it so I ask you:
I'm currently stuck in a donojon in front of its lats boss, a lot of ice in the room, and there are no possibilities anymore because of the ice. However... the game seems to "think" that there is still one possibility vith swords, but here is the configuration:

00S000
0SGSS0
00S000
00S000

With 0 = whatever, S = sword and G = gold. I should be able to move something if I listen to the game, but the center Gold and some swords are iced, so I can't do anything and the game is stucked... Anyone know a trick to reset it please?

:)

Comments

• Options
    GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have the same problem and I just contacted support. Did you ever find a solution?
  • Options
    x_doggx_dogg Registered Users 10 Posts
    it happened to me once n i managed to move a frozen peace.. prolly a bug
  • Options
    AngellAngell Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem and I just contacted support. Did you ever find a solution?

They replied, I had to send a screenshot and explain the problem. I did it, and their answer:

"Thank you for your reply.

We would like to assure you that all of our games have been played through to completion. Unfortunately we don't have hints or gameplay tips.

We recommend checking out our community forums where you can compare notes with other players of all our games, and get gameplay hints and more:

http://www.glu.com/community

Thank you again for writing. We hope you're enjoying Glu games."

I hope they are kidding me... I'm gonna answer again. Less politely, this time.
  • Options
    GreensfieldGreensfield Registered Users 8 Posts
    yeah, I got the same response as your second response.

All you can do is surrender by clicking the menu button in the middle-top. I haven't run into the problem again since then, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. Maybe they have a bug-reporting system somewhere, we could report it there.