Options

Downloaded Dino hunter today

TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
I know it's not related to DH2014 but Dino Hunter was released in canada today.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Haven't seen it on iPad/iPhone in USA yet. Check back in with a review once you've had a chance to play a bit.

I was thinking about downloading DH Reloaded, Challenge, and African Safari - have you played these versions yet - any suggestions of which one to try out first?

Thanks for the heads up on Dino and happy hunting!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Still not in the U.S apple store yet.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    It won't be available worldwide for quite a while.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Forget worldwide, how about the U.S.? Why do our neighbors to the north get it before we do eh! Lol :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Seems that in the history of the glu deer hunter series, the games come out towards the end of the year, but luckily glu says dino will come out in the summer, so I am guessing towards theend of summer....

@david t, challenge is the cheapest, reloaded requires a lot of gold spending, African Safari cast 3$ and from what I have seen on the internet it is most similar to challenge. There is also a deer hunter 3D for 3$ and It looks quite fun but I don't have either African Safari or 3D, but 3D looks better to me
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Seems that in the history of the glu deer hunter series, the games come out towards the end of the year, but luckily glu says dino will come out in the summer, so I am guessing towards theend of summer....

@david t, challenge is the cheapest, reloaded requires a lot of gold spending, African Safari cast 3$ and from what I have seen on the internet it is most similar to challenge. There is also a deer hunter 3D for 3$ and It looks quite fun but I don't have either African Safari or 3D, but 3D looks better to me

Thank you.

After reading the I store reviews of each, reviewers have seemed to come to the same conclusions. I wonder if the 3D gives you a slow motion wrap-around animation like something out of "The Matrix". I would still love to see a slow motion animation of the final kill shot from the animals' location (especially when using the hollow points that have the big fire bullet trail.)
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Haven't seen in amazon app store yet anyone playing this on kindle yet? Back to using phone with tiny screen still awesome game!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    There is always a delay before updates arrive in the amazon store because amazon has to approve them and their process typically takes a couple of days.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I'll keep an eye on amazon much as I like the game I find it a lot easier to see on the kindle love the multiple kills in dino hunter should make herd hunts interesting looking forward to all the new dinasaurs I find the sound very atmospheric with the.music off but sound effects on the weapons sound cool too!