Options

Need a Casual, but Active Guild

CydiraCydira Registered Users 6 Posts
Greetings. I'm looking for a casual guild (ie, one that won't throw me out if I don't play for a couple of days or place high in events), but one with active players. I do tend to play every day, usually more than once, especially during events, but sometimes life gets in the way. I've placed above 1000 in the last few events.

I dislike spending money on transient game items (armor, potions, etc, especially with the current ridiculous storage issues), but if the game ever offered permanent benefits (like "hearts refresh in half the time", I'd be all over it).

I'm now level 38 with 1500 honor in the current event.

I'm also now in a guild with mostly-inactive strangers. If I was assured a place in another, I'd leave.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    alkolik_imamalkolik_imam Registered Users 9 Posts
    Come to my guild: RegularShow
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Thank you, but none of your members are actually doing the event. :(

I'm a casual player, but I do like events. I know I won't score in the very top, but I like to be active and get some rewards.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my first post. I apologize.

Is there a guild out there that would be a good fit for me? Anyone? Thanks!
  • Options
    FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    I can put you in an active guild (crimson raiders).. You won't be in our main guild but you'd have a active guild with people doing the event to talk to. Many of us are I'm the top 10 players as well.

We're the #1 (poppy), #3 (fateless) and #9 guild (crimson raiders).

Message me on LINE and I'll set it up: cmariem1
  • Options
    B_626B_626 Registered Users 6 Posts
    'Happy Victims' has 1 spot available... We came in #2 on the Invasion event - Most of our guild were within the top 100; Casual play is fine, with a little more focus when events are in play, especially if they ever get the Guild Awards to work.

No level requirement, but most are 40+ (lowest level we have is 27).
  • Options
    Falory and B626, those both sound like a lot of pressure.

I finished the last event ranked roughly 750 and I'm level 41 now.

I'm active because I find the game soothing, and I like participating and winning things during events, but I can't promise that I'll be around for them at all. (I have responsibilities.). I'd hate to take a slot from a gunner, but I do want some people to play with, given my limitations.

If I still sound like a good fit for your guild, pease let me know.

Thanks!
  • Options
    RegularShow got 3rd grade rewards in the events. Which means we were good at hunting. You tought that we were not active cos it was 3:00 am so our members were sleeping. We all earned 5 courage potions and 3 revive potions. Think about joining in our guild. You are always welcome. That's your choice and we respect your decisions.
  • Options
    B_626B_626 Registered Users 6 Posts
    No worries on my part... To be honest, it's hard to set expectations for Guild members w/out some built-in chat function & I'm a bit less active than some of the other top ranked guilds/players - I credit my high ranking to the 'wave bonuses' recovered throughout the last event (the top 3 guild members received additional awards after each wave (honor pts, courage potions)).

As it were, that 10th spot got filled for Happy Victims - sorry about that. That all said & hearing what you're looking for, it maybe worthwhile to create your own guild - you can set you own expectations. That's what I ended up doing. Just be mindful of any really active players you may recruit, I had several leave during the last event - not sure why =\ I guess 3rd place wasn't good enough for everyone, lolz.

Best of luck to you though - have fun ;)
  • Options
    Well, it's event time again.

Alkolik, you're right. I was impatient, and your guild seems full now. My loss.

B626, I'm sorry to hear the slot filled. (I also really liked the mechanics of the last event better than the others. It felt like I was doing it with my team, even though they weren't participating so much. The current event seems much less team-oriented, so I guess I'll stick with my guild. I was feeling pretty lonely during the last event.).

I'd rather not make my own guild since I might have to participate less during an event and I don't want to upset anyone, even if I'm clear about expectations.

Well, I'll see how this event goes, if my guild plays more. If not, I guess I'm in the market for a guild again.

Thanks for your replies.