Options

New Update + New Look

DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
Just thought Id let you guys know.

V. 1.0 launched on July 1. And lots of stuff changed. New hunt select screen design, new theme music, and (worst of all) prices changes... No new region though.

Dino Hunter releases worldwide July 10!

P.S. Glu, why did you change the music? There was nothing wrong with it before! Tbh, i hate the new theme music... Please change it back to the original or let us vote on which theme is better before or when Dino Hunter is officially released next Thurs. if you can! Thank you in advance if you do...
:cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:

Comments

• Options
    image_zps1c42abda.jpg

image_zps10faaaf4.jpg
  • Options
    Now more Expensive!!!

191B1E43-1D9E-4090-B546-36C54D20B0D9_zpsg1awpeyz.png
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, I was careful causeI saw this happen before. I downloaded to my ipad, and then went to my iPhone and went into airplane mode, I didnt have enough gold, but I went to the specials page, took off airplane mode and did some offers, I then scooped up that liberty elite at the 748 price, but I am now broke, and I just updated.

I also hate how much they reformatted everything, and the prices are outrageous... my ipad showed the exotics at 480 gold which is absurd.

anyways, all of my progress was saved! so I just have contracts, but I was playing on the iPad and all of the hunts are different as well. pretty strange that they would beta test and when I say its all amazing they go and change it all.

anyways, on a positive note, the game is very fast on my iPhone, but slow on my iPad (i think cause how many apps I have on there)

some of the guns like the onslaught pro have a new look, but they look almost like toys. I cant tell if I like them or not.

gonna play for a while before I make some real decisions
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    ok just noticed that on the video they posted on facebook the exotics cost 299 haha, that mustve been right before they increased to 480

it went 99, 199, 299, 480!

talk about inflation
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Lol ikr! I will be glad when Tapjoy will be incorporated into the game because I hate the service the beta is using. They have 3 new packs in the deals: Jungle Power Pack (750 for Region 2 full auto AR & both exotics), Action Hero Pack (2430 for all exotics + 25000 bucks), and Ultimate Hunter Pack (2980 for Region 2 & 3 Premium/Pro Weapons + All Exotics)

They also changed the iron sights and skins of some weapons too.
  • Options
    Yea the skins are what I first noticed

Also my do isn't going up, just stuck at lvl 25, even though I know it would let me to further before
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yeah I'm stuck at 11. I guess they're doing this because the release is soon?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Me too, stuck on level 16, but still earning cash on the contract hunts! I completed everything with cash only weapons. Just waiting for region 4. Not about to buy any gold weapons until I see a price drop! Maybe when it is officially released they will drop some prices. Did you say the 10th of July? If so that would be great, going on vacation then, my cabin has wifi I'll have something to do if it rains :) I'm going to start over from the beginning, since I haven't spent any real money...yet! Lol this game rocks! Different than DH 2014, but same concept. I have it timed, when in out of energy on DH I switch over to Dino's then play till I'm out of energy, read a few threads then back to DH with full energy. More to come! :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Yes it launches on July 10. Glu confirmed it on their FB page.
  • Options
    Just noticed that there are now one time offers available in-game. Exotics are offered merely 25% off after you try them 1st hunt and Pro Rifles/ARs get 50% off after the 10th hunt in a series.

Also, those Dino Decoys DJ mentioned earlier are basically Animal Calls; they let you finish a mission should you fail.
  • Options
    I just started over to get some more practice before the release date on the 10th, got the Windsor long shot pro for 17 gold bars! Sweet gun, sure beats the bolt action! I only had to watch to vids to get it. I wasn't leveling up before, so starting over has given me more one time offers. But I won't be starting over once it's out of beta.
  • Options
    tacticstactics Registered Users 8 Posts
    if u do a lot of hunts like probably 50 or more u will start to level up again
  • Options
    yep, thanks tactics, and peter (moderator)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I hope they send out another update for region 4, while it's still in beta, before the July 10th launch date.
  • Options
    I was doing some hunting and I must say a lot if the Dinos look a lot more detailed. And I like the new bird species in region 2. I feel like the hunts In region 2 are less difficult, especially the guanlongs :( but there are some fun changes like the allosaurus hunt is interesting, although I wish there was some challenge. Luckily region 3 has that dromaeosAurus hunt still :) but I no longer get to hone my eyeshot skills in on the t-Rex hunt .also I noticed some of the small Dinos aren't just body shots anymore, they now register head and tail, just no organs... Still trying to get an eye shot, but don't know if it works on them or if I am just missing. Anyways I still don't like the new font/logo when you first start the game
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Where the heck have I been? Jeez, talk about being late for lunch. Great game. Now in R2 waiting for power.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I came late to the party too like how the challenge has upped a bit when I started action hero pack 1825 glu or for ultimate hunter pack its 2310 glu this only one left in specials now as I'm last trophy hunt regiin 3 hunter bucks and glu in short supply and energy...