Options

The weapons

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I like all the weapon choices, but they throw the special offers at us mid hunting series. By that time you already well invested in the current weapon! So why bother? I think it would be nice to get a rifle offer 3 or 4 hunts into the region, similar to DH. Of course it would be for gold, and the exotic weapons are fun, but for the cost I sure hope we will need them in future events/regions. I believe the more input we can give Glu will help this game gain the popularity that DH has! So let's pile it on, I know they read our threads! :) T.F
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I like being able to try the exotic weapons for a hunt before having to decide to purchase or not.
    I bought the Region 1 exotic weapon, and it definitely was a lot of fun.
    The Solari Spitfire in Region 2 didn't impress me though, and I passed on it at the price being asked. Still working through Region 2 though, and have one more Trophy hunt to go to unlock the other exotic series.
    In DH2014, I rarely ever buy gold weapons, and I do not see me playing much differently here at the prices being asked. Outside the US, we just do not get enough opportunities to earn gold to be buying many gold-only weapons.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Can you use the exotic weapons in the contract hunts? I didn't have enough gold for the one time offers. And am currently saving up my gold to purchase the region 1 exotic weapon. That is a great feature of trying out the weapons before you buy it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea ny gun can be used in the contracts, and they seem to be trying to make weapon series for each class of weapon in each region, hopefully this continues cause it greatly adds to the required playtime to get through each region
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    That's great. Now I just have to save up the gold which is a slow process. I am up to 162 gold. I am really not liking trial pay.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    That's great. Now I just have to save up the gold which is a slow process. I am up to 162 gold. I am really not liking trial pay.

yea trialpay sucks, but on the bright side it doesnt cut into the gold we can earn on DH14 (trying to be optimistic)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    yea trialpay sucks, but on the bright side it doesnt cut into the gold we can earn on DH14 (trying to be optimistic)

If I had to do it all over again I would have just spent the $20 on the 480 gold pack. That would have saved me the effort of the gold collecting. And there really was very generous one time offers.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Doing exotics series pays 3 gold per hunt as well as bucks which is useful and the exotics are a lot of fun in contract hunts