Options

Aim not responding

boomlightsoutboomlightsout Registered Users 33 Posts
This new arena event with 5 levels for a better box at the chance for mini gun parts is great, except that when I get to the 5th level, my aim won't respond. I swipe at my screen, and nothing happens until I die. My name in the game is boomlightsout, and would you, glu admin or whoever reads this send me a couple of mini gun parts to make up for this? I'm forced to take 4th level boxes and have 5 mini gun parts so far. The not being able to aim problem has happened to me the last 3 at level 5. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    magichan1983magichan1983 Registered Users 10 Posts
    My game is so laggy that I even couldn't play the arena. So suck it up.
  • Options
    My game is so laggy that I even couldn't play the arena. So suck it up.

That's because you have a ****ty internet or phone. Mine is due to game error. It happened to me again on the 3rd stage, aim freeze. I used glu credits to buy drones 3 times and used them to try to salvage the stage, but it would not work. Please refund me the glu credits. (36)
  • Options
    Wow that would explain why this is the only does this laggy **** while the other internet required game don't. Still suck it up.
  • Options
    Btw that aim thing that you are talking about is part of that laggy **** so you also have ****ty connection. Even it had nothing to do with it. I have played offline campaign mode and it still does it. So keep believing that is the connection and again suck it up
  • Options
    chill out dude, btw I won the mini gun so have fun playing without it. It could be your phone. My wife's phone has trouble aiming, and mine doesn't. Please just relax. It's just a game.