Options

Which advertising company does Glu use for Dino Hunter, on iOS?

BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
Which advertising company does Glu use for Dino Hunter, on iOS?
Tapjoy, Trialpay, or Sponsorpay

Is there any way to earn gold OUTSIDE of the in app offers (like you can do on DH2014 with the Tapjoy app, and myTapjoy.com). I forgot to stock up on Gold, and now I have been offered a "one time offer" but I am short a few gold credits.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Dino Hunter uses trialpay on iOS. And I don't think there is a way to earn gold like you can with the Tapjoy app on DH2014.

I have done a few offers and watched a lot of videos. And have only got 265 gold. It is really a slow process to build up your gold.The offer page is a bit frustrating. A lot of the times when you go to do an offer you get an error and the offer won't load. I really liked Tapjoy a lot better than trialpay.

If I had to do it all over again I would have just paid the $20 and got the 480 gold. Those one time offers were really generous.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Dino Hunter uses trialpay on iOS. And I don't think there is a way to earn gold like you can with the Tapjoy app on DH2014.

I have done a few offers and watched a lot of videos. And have only got 265 gold. It is really a slow process to build up your gold.The offer page is a bit frustrating. A lot of the times when you go to do an offer you get an error and the offer won't load. I really liked Tapjoy a lot better than trialpay.

If I had to do it all over again I would have just paid the $20 and got the 480 gold. Those one time offers were really generous.

I tried a few of the offers in trial pay, didn't get credit for them even after answering a bunch of invasive survey questions, not that I told them what they wanted to know. I thought it wanted to know if I liked Coca Cola or Pepsi.....but that survey.....WOW talk about intrusive. You can view what you have taken part in and how many gold they owe you. Tap joy usually pays, not so with trial pay. I caved and bought the 480 gold, wanted one exotic weapon.
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

The offer of 480 gold for $20 is still available. I'm about to pull the trigger on it.
    iPad 4
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Zeke wrote: »
    The offer of 480 gold for $20 is still available. I'm about to pull the trigger on it.

I am going to wait to purchase the 480 gold until region 4 is released. I am thinking there willl be a sale on the exotic weapons. Or that I will like the region 4 weapons better and would want those instead.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    The exotic weapons the most useful the drum mag grenade launcher 2nd most useful the crossbow that fires ninja stars 3rd the tazer gun then the rpg lastly the mini gun as it's fun but weak
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sheppeck, not a bad idea. Think I'll hold off also.
    iPad 4
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I started to play exotics series you get to try it b4 you buy it then one time offer of 60% off or you could wait it out as contract hunts not much variety to stretch legs of the exotics weapons
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I like that they chose to use trialpay, but trialpay isnt as good. if they had a website like my.tapjoy (which they dont) It would be fine.

Their support was really bad, but is getting better, I have even had offers approved without sending screenshots. So I at least have hope for them.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board