Options

top 3 contract hunts

deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
I like the region 3 contracts 8 rhamphorhynchuses that fly from all sides also the 4 young carnotauruses but my favourite is the 6 elder dromaesauruses best challenging hunt wondered if your favourite contracts are region 3 or if region 2 and 1 have something to add

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    6 dromae are definately the best challenge, the guanlongs in R2 were challenging as well but seems easier now.

the birds are all very fun!

I also like when dinos come out in groups and you can blast them all in one shot! dont really like this with the birds, cause it defeats the challenge.

I also noticed that some of the tiny dinos are no longer just bodyshots, but also tail and head shot, havent experiemented enough to see if they give eye shots but they used to only give bodyshots
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Really wish the little critters would attack
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I got an eye shot in one if the contract hunts so it does register them.
  • Options
    I also like the 6 dromae haven't been killed in awhile playing it but its always close,I like the stage 2 format for contract hunts because you get you're standard hunts but once in awhile they throw something different into the mix like a T-REX wish they would do this in stage 3 also.
  • Options
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I got an eye shot in one if the contract hunts so it does register them.

haha, yea Ive gotten a heck of alot of eyeshots, the smallest dino I have gotten them on are the citpati, but the REALLY small dinos dont have organs and used to be bodyshots only, but now they made it so it registers other body parts, just wondered if the eyes work on em
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I like the birds. As Ian Malcolm says in Jurassic Park, where you are going is the only place where the geese chase you.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    The bird hunts are fast becoming a favourite quite like the elder allosaurus contract hunt in region 2 like the trophys the red targeting circle shows weak points to aim for
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    The region 3 hunts are cool. Been using solely the onslaught pro gun which makes the dromaeosauruses hunt challenging. I am particularly fond of the flying dinos being a bird hunter myself. Awaiting region 4....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I wish there were more contract hunts in region 3. I count only five different hunts. Gets pretty boring fast. I'd love to be able to use different weapons than what they allow. Might make it more interesting. Maybe two weapons like dh14????

Edit: I just got two more for a total of 7 different hunts. But it seems out of ten hunts there are too many repeats.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    In R1, the contract hunts were different depending on how many trophy hunts I had completed.
    The number of Dinos that you needed to kill were increased, you stood in different places, they spawned from diff locations, and the recommended gun (AR vs rifle) switched.

Give it a try when R4 comes out, if you can refrain from speeding through the trophy hunts and gun series. Lol
  • Options
    Beeker wrote: »
    In R1, the contract hunts were different depending on how many trophy hunts I had completed.
    The number of Dinos that you needed to kill were increased, you stood in different places, they spawned from diff locations, and the recommended gun (AR vs rifle) switched.

Give it a try when R4 comes out, if you can refrain from speeding through the trophy hunts and gun series. Lol

thats right, it is the same in DH14
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    FYI, the shotgun can be used on all of the Contract Hunts in Region 3. Much easier for the Carnies.
  • Options
    I posted early on that I liked the 6 dromeasauruses I have changed my mind it has become the most repetive hunt in this game and is now irritating 3 out of every 6 hunt come on mix it up
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I posted early on that I liked the 6 dromeasauruses I have changed my mind it has become the most repetive hunt in this game and is now irritating 3 out of every 6 hunt come on mix it up
    That hunt is very repetitive and irritating. It is my least favorite hunt on region 3.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Play it with an assault rifle. If it's still too easy, try a region 2 AR. You won't find it easy then!
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just for fun, I tried the 6 dromeasauruses with the Region 1 exotic weapon (the only exotic that I bothered to buy).
    It had absolutely no effect on them.
    I hit one three times at varying distances, and then point plank in the chest. The last one to the chest created an impressive explosion and wall of flames, only to have the claws emerge from the flames and kill me with the dino unscathed.
    It was fun to try once.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    You created Godzilla
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I like
    1 - 6 Elder Dromaeosaurus in region 3
    2 - The one with Archaeopteryx in region 2
    3 - 4 Elder Guanglongs in region 2
    4 - 8 Bambiraptors in region 2 (just because they only appear in contract hunts)