Options

Ready for region 4!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
:cool: Who's ready for region 4? I know I am! I think with the weekend off we should see the new region this week. Hoping that Glu will keep the momentum rolling. It will be very interesting to see what new weapons and exotics look like. And what kind of offers will be available. I don't like buying a rifle then halfway in the hunting series, get a offer for a gold gun. All the hunter bucks I used could of went towards upgrading a gold weapon.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    :cool: Who's ready for region 4? I know I am! I think with the weekend off we should see the new region this week. Hoping that Glu will keep the momentum rolling. It will be very interesting to see what new weapons and exotics look like. And what kind of offers will be available. I don't like buying a rifle then halfway in the hunting series, get a offer for a gold gun. All the hunter bucks I used could of went towards upgrading a gold weapon.

I'm ready for region 4. I haven't done the exotics as I don't have enough gold to buy the weapons.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Start the.exotics series with a different weapon then a trial offer pops up then a onetime offer making exotics roughly 60% less and I'm definitely ready for region four when it's released
  • Options
    ZekeZeke Registered Users 42 Posts
    Add me to the list of those ready for region 4. Don't mind building up hunter bucks but it gets boring doing the same hunts over and over again. Used what little gold I had on the Liberty Pro and it's slow building it back up. Hope Glu adds bounties soon. Is this a possibility?
    iPad 4
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Cant wait. Downloaded the game on the 9th and finished the three regions in a day. Been contract-hunting for three days now building up bucks for next region and its weapons. ...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)