Options

glitch with coins on failed hunts?

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
I have been getting a zero reading of coins when a hunt is failed. Then the tally goes back to normal after the end of the hunt. Anyone having the same glitch?
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I get the same. I had a brief moment of panic the first time it happened, followed by relief when they reappeared a second or so later.
    At least it doesn't affect gameplay.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    gman6419gman6419 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yep, it happened to me too. I am playing the game this morning and it seems to be OK.
  • Options
    DinoPeterDinoPeter Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have been getting a zero reading of coins when a hunt is failed. Then the tally goes back to normal after the end of the hunt. Anyone having the same glitch?

Are you playing on iOS, Android, or Facebook?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I am on Android 4.4.2.
    When you fail a hunt, your hunter buck balance is as it should be but gold gets set to zero.
    As you are credited for lung shots, heart shots, etc., your hunter buck balance goes up accordingly, and at the same time your coins re-accumulate to the previous balance. You then go back to the screen to select your next hunt, and everything then looks as it should.
    It does look like you have lost all gold, but then it is all back in a second or so once you gain the hunter bucks.
    I wasn't sure if it was a glitch, or if it was by design. It was certainly disconcerting the first time I saw it based on Deer Hunter 2014 experience.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Samer plays on android. and I think everyone else that commented so far has android as well...
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board