Options

Gold is slow

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Just hit a million Hunter bucks but only have 100 gold.

B47BED38-E902-40B6-987F-54095B7EB0CB_zpsymknyvmj.png

It's going to be real tough to be able to do the one time offers with gold being this tough to get.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Looks pretty good to me. I'm almost at a million hunter bucks and have a whopping 37 gold.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am at 315 gold. And some of the offers aren't paying. I am going to put in some tickets today for the gold I didn't receive. Hopefully that isn't a hassle.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Here is a obscene thought, try buying some! It's very easy to do, and you are sure to get it.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Here's a more obscene thought, some of us have made purchases that didn't go through or simply prefer not breaking out our credit cards to play a free time killer. More power to Glu, but you don't *have* to pay to play.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I am at 315 gold. And some of the offers aren't paying. I am going to put in some tickets today for the gold I didn't receive. Hopefully that isn't a hassle.

I've had a few offers crash on me just before they finished. At least Tapjoy offers finish and you get paid.
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Here is a obscene thought, try buying some! It's very easy to do, and you are sure to get it.

I will eventually do that. But some of the offers are really easy to get free gold. Some just require putting in an email address.
  • Options

I have spent thousands of dollars on a online game before. I vowed to not do it again. I'll play until it's not free. I have nothing against players who want to spend real money.
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I have spent thousands of dollars on a online game before. I vowed to not do it again. I'll play until it's not free. I have nothing against players who want to spend real money.
    Thank you Bill, I have nothing against trying the offers, but I have been burned way to many times, so I feel it's not worth my time to do so. But more power to the ones that do. Sheppeck say enter a simple email, and that's true as well. but it all takes to much time that I rather be playing the game. So I'm not looking to start a feud, we all just go about getting gold our own way. The videos I always make time for, until they stop.
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts

Some - shoot a lot are not paying
  • Options
    Ga8or22 wrote: »
    Some - shoot a lot are not paying

The problem I am running into is that a lot of the offers I have already done on DH14. So my email address is already on file. So to get around that I just use another email address.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    10527770_332868490222047_1755432325925478170_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    I am up to 4.3 million hunter bucks. 4B21F4C7-612B-4F62-87B8-3FCC780925CB_zpsnpamp6of.png
  • Options
    I am up to 4.3 million hunter bucks.
    Ain't you the chit!!! :)
    Say What??
  • Options
    It has been a longtime since I have found a new game that I actually enjoy playing more than DH14.
  • Options
    It has been a longtime since I have found a new game that I actually enjoy playing more than DH14.

Same here...I think I have played DH14 but a few times since Dino came out....
    Say What??
  • Options
    M MikeM Mike Registered Users 9 Posts
    HelI I just got burned trying to earn 26 glu credits. I have been trying to earn these credits by completing the offers that give you 60 or less and it's like pulling teeth. These games are real money makers, I sometimes by the 5 dollar pack of credits but thats it. The videos are cool but when you watch a lot of them, they stop letting you. I guess the old saying is true. Money talks.......
  • Options
    BE248F82-C5E1-46D7-992A-0CEEF44C7C91_zpsdxoflbrp.png
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hehe, enjoy when you hit level 27 sheppeck that bar will just sit still... I have only about the same hunter bucks as you, but I have all but 3 guns
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    hehe, enjoy when you hit level 27 sheppeck that bar will just sit still... I have only about the same hunter bucks as you, but I have all but 3 guns

I was really enjoying leveling up so fast. I just wasn't expecting it to slow down by level 27. By the way what is your favorite exotic weapon? Trying to decide which one I want to buy encase the action hero pack doesn't go on sale.
  • Options
    M Mike wrote: »
    HelI I just got burned trying to earn 26 glu credits. I have been trying to earn these credits by completing the offers that give you 60 or less and it's like pulling teeth. These games are real money makers, I sometimes by the 5 dollar pack of credits but thats it. The videos are cool but when you watch a lot of them, they stop letting you. I guess the old saying is true. Money talks.......

I have put in a few tickets to get my gold and within 6 hours I got the gold. I was really impressed by the speed and the ease of the process.
  • Options
    M MikeM Mike Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have the Gen tec salvo. I really like it. I wish i didnt have to buy a special weapon for each special mission. 480 glu credts per weapon if you don't catch it at the "sale" price which is a rip off as well. Once you complete the special mission you can only use it on contract hunts.
  • Options
    I was really enjoying leveling up so fast. I just wasn't expecting it to slow down by level 27. By the way what is your favorite exotic weapon? Trying to decide which one I want to buy encase the action hero pack doesn't go on sale.

They are all awesome, spider seems to be ALOT better now, I never liked it before

they fixed an issue with the spitfire, it used to do a strange thing, not really gonna go into detail on it, but its fixed :)

even though the mamba is already proving weak in R3, even it is real cool

personally I think the striker is my favorite :D but the salva is awesome when you try to use it long range cause it can be challenging
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks for the information djradnad. I really liked trying out all of the exotic weapons but just wanted a second opinion before I bought one. I think the salva is going to be my first exotic weapon.
  • Options
    I have literally just gotten the same 2 hunts for all 10 of my energy, I dont know what the prolem iis but i hope it is fixed.. your question made me want to test and see if the mamba still did something it did before, but I cant get either of the hunts I need to test it out! 6 dromae and 4 carno are all I got to see, but I was able to beat them both with every thing but mamba in that 10 hunts. that mamba is just to weak most of the time since it is a R1 weapon

P.S. I just did a hunt in R1, and then did a R3 hunt, and my next hunt is now a different one finally, so maybe that new "loading" popup that comes when you try playing on a different region helped
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DJ, is the mamba an exotic weapon? Because I am not seeing that weapon in the weapon store?
  • Options
    My two favorites are the GenTech Stryker and the Solari Spider, as for the mamba, I think he was referring to the RPG. All the weapon names were changed while in beta, I don't know why they did that. Maybe they thought the names were to gruesome ie. the Grimm reaper!
  • Options
    My two favorites are the GenTech Stryker and the Solari Spider, as for the mamba, I think he was referring to the RPG. All the weapon names were changed while in beta, I don't know why they did that. Maybe they thought the names were to gruesome ie. the Grimm reaper!

yea, the rpg lol... they changed all the names, I am never gonna get used to the new ones haha
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The salvo is great, kinda like a grenade launcher. Hard to kill the flying reptiles until they get close. The rounds explode on impact, sometimes taking two lizards at a time! :cool: T.F
  • Options
    the "stinger" use to make stegoceraces confused! it was my favite thing about it, but I guess they fixed it... although I dont think it was a glitch cause I dont see how they could get confused without someone purposely programming it. it would be a stampede hunt but when you hit near them but didnt kill them they would stop and look around, and then start walking away and pecking at the ground and start running away haha... but yea it doesnt work anymore :(

anyways, the stinger does still have the cool killcam where the kill is shown from the explosions perspective like on COD, I like it cause you can sometimes see the map from weird angles.

aside from these things it is probably the worst choice if you are really struggling for gold.

the salvo is better cause you have to calculate for drop as well as leading the target (the mamba you really have to lead though) and this is exceptionally difficult for the long range birds which I get a thrill out of!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    The gold on this compared to DH is insanely slow plus almost none of the offers actually pay. I played games, completed surveys, never got one gold. This was fun for a while but too many things I don't like.....videos to get gold almost non existent. I think glu hopes you want the exotic weapons so badly you will pay over a hundred bucks to get them. Not happening for me. I also hate that there is only one contract hunt instead of 2 to choose from like in DH. I also don't like the fact that you can't change weapons during a hunt and also the fact you can't edit your weapon and downgrade the sight.