Options

Total Kills

M MikeM Mike Registered Users 9 Posts
How is it possible for someone to legitimately have over a billion kills when the game just came out less than a month ago? These people are exploiting a glitch in the system and are spoiling the fun of tracking your progress against players who are actually playing the game.
The makers of this game need to fix that.

Comments

• Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Where did you see that score?
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Probably on android devices. Gamecenter's leader is at 50,000 kills and is a hacker.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    On the main screen on the left hand side, if you push the green crown it takes you to your private kills and hunts, and you can look at the public kills and hunt totls as well.
  • Options
    BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Is that for Android? I'm using iOS and as Bill1957 mentioned the highest score is 50,000 (which may be a hack too)

I don't believe it is easy to fix that, and I have no idea how does these players choose unrealistic scores!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    as I said before, BCH is the guy with the legit highest score... the way that the leaderboard is now set up, these hackers cant fein a score over 50,000... but the other day there were some that had kill counts in the billions, they are now invisible do to the count cap. try to just ignore anyone above BCH.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I am playing on my android phone LG Flex. So I see kills in the 3 to 5,000 range. That seems legit. So i ignore all the others above that.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Wish there was a kill counter on Facebook. Wouldn't seem that hard to program, hope they add it soon. I'd love to know what my DH kills are currently, too.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Wish there was a kill counter on Facebook. Wouldn't seem that hard to program, hope they add it soon. I'd love to know what my DH kills are currently, too.
    Me too.......
    Say What??
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I'm on a DROID and I'm ranked 54. With 1886 kills but it seems like I should have a lot more.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I just checked my region of the world android leaderboard. I am second with around 840 hunts. But the kills...looks like we have three hackers with 1 to 2 billion kills. I am fifth with around 4000 kills. Dont get bugged with these idiots. I have a more important issue which is level 27....progress bar not moving. ...
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Well I.am only at level 24, hopefully the problem will be solved by the time I get tbere. I just wish the good weapons were realistically attainable without having to go into my pocket to get one. My rifke takes what seems like an hour to reload. I love the overall sound effects of all the weapons.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I just checked my region of the world android leaderboard. I am second with around 840 hunts. But the kills...looks like we have three hackers with 1 to 2 billion kills. I am fifth with around 4000 kills. Dont get bugged with these idiots. I have a more important issue which is level 27....progress bar not moving. ...

supposedly the bar is just moving incredibly slowly by what beerhunter said in the past... I personally havent been playing, so I am still on 27 as well
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Correct djradnad. I meant a terminally slow bar.....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)