Options

Dino hunter: Deadly shores

break23break23 Registered Users 13 Posts
I am a new user from Poland. The game:

DINO HUNTER: DEADLY SHORES

PROBLEM is with connect and download update....

"Please check your connection" at startup

I can't play.

I have Deer Hunter 2014 and this game is working good but not Dino :((((((((((((

What I must to do?
--> HUAWEI NOVA

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    What platform are you playing on?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    I have android 4.2.2 kit kat, LG L90
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I have same problem with my Galaxy note 10.1 with Android 4.1.2 and also Galaxy s4 with Android 4.2.2
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    Seems others are having this problem with Android.

Read this thread

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?107596-quot-Please-check-your-connection-quot-at-startup

It looks like you will need to submit a ticket to customer service.
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I can confirm that I downloaded a update from Google Play store and game is now working on both my Android devices.

Thanks for fixing it :)
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    Now and I can playing :)
    --> HUAWEI NOVA
  • Options
    I'm happy the update worked for you. Now go save the world from the dinosaurs!
  • Options
    SMuneebSMuneeb Registered Users 1 Posts
    On facebook game I am stuck at Region 8. I have completed all the quests Bow Series, AR Series and Rifle Series but region 9 is not showing them completed. Kindly have the issue resolved.

Let me know if any additional information is required.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    SMuneeb wrote: »
    On facebook game I am stuck at Region 8. I have completed all the quests Bow Series, AR Series and Rifle Series but region 9 is not showing them completed. Kindly have the issue resolved.

Let me know if any additional information is required.
    Thanks.

Region 8 is pretty much it... I know it may show a Region 9 and 10, but they are just more of the identical contract hunts from Region 8. The developers seem to have completely run out of steam after Region 8, and there are no further new regions/updates/etc. planned.
    I check in on this forum once in a while to see if there is anything new or to help anyone out that I can, but the reality is that I (and most other long time players) deleted the game some time time ago. We held out long after Glu abandoned it (and some even played a second time through), but after months of nothing, most of us gave up.
    Sorry for you, but the reality is that Region 9 and 10 are just more of the same hunts, same dinos and same scenery with more and more expensive weapons and exotics (not to mention, in some cases less powerful!). Seriously... not even new scenery! For all intents and purposes, the game is finished after Region 8. Nothing more worth spending time on, and definitely nothing worth spending actual money on.
    Very pathetic ending to an otherwise very fun and entertaining game.

If you really want to experience how repetitive Regions 9 and 10 are, you may have to submit a "Customer Care" ticket. Be prepared though... waits are seemingly lengthy. Instead of the 48 hours or so promised in the automatic response that you will receive, expect weeks or months if you are lucky enough to get resolution at all.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2