Options

What? Level 18 Region 3

KenyanBunnieKenyanBunnie Registered Users 24 Posts
I'm new to this whole type of game. But I am on level 18 and in region 3.

I can't get into any of the exotic series in any of the regions. I did all the weapon trials that were offered. But can't play in them unless I spen 480+ on each weapon needed.

How do I get further without spending real money on Gold Bar packets for like $20+?

I love this game though! Lol. Glad I stumbled on it. I tried this other Dino Hunt game...not the same. No where near the same.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There is only 3 regions. Region 4 is going to come out next week.

The exotic series require you to purchase the exotic weapon to complete the exotic hunt for each region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Thanks! I am reading some of the other questions and answered from others in the forum, same is being said by others. Can't wait!
  • Options
    Double35Double35 Registered Users 1 Posts
    You can also complete some of the trials or watch videos. I saw one, sign up for a trial on one of those credit websites and get like 300 coins.
  • Options
    Well, I am at around 820,000 moneywise. And I have done some of the things to get more gold bars, usually just a few, but I'm not doing any of the offers that have you put in in your info or you have to buy trials or bid on stuff. :/ Sucks!