Options

Region 4 on iPad

Otter2208Otter2208 Registered Users 11 Posts
Is region 4 out for the iPad? If not when will it be available? Getting a little tired of doing contract killings over and over sine all others are completed.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Region 4 has already been announced. It will be out next week.

47743886-A533-47FD-AED7-FE9A905D4486_zpsiot58dsx.png
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Also, if it comes out for iPhone, it's out for iPad. Look for it around Tuesday or Wednesday. The pop-up pictured above came out on my iPad Tuesday nite. Glu usually gives out a weeks notice. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Ga8or22Ga8or22 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Region 4 has already been announced. It will be out next week.

47743886-A533-47FD-AED7-FE9A905D4486_zpsiot58dsx.png

They said that last week
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I expect it tomorrow or Wednesday. They usually ran the announcements a week out on DH2014.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Let's hope Tuesday, getting real used to regions 1,2,3! But I'm racking in the cash. They should of had more regions ready to play, they might have lost some customers with the wait. But then again it just came out!
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Let's hope Tuesday, getting real used to regions 1,2,3! But I'm racking in the cash. They should of had more regions ready to play, they might have lost some customers with the wait. But then again it just came out!

It probably took the casual player 2 weeks to complete the 3 regions. The wait just seems long since most of us on this forum probably completed the 3 regions in just a few days.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I believe this is the fastest they've ever come out with a new region.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    It's not out yet.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Not the fastest, they always come in like that. If the DH2014 pattern will be kept here too, then it might come an event after 2 more weeks.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Region 4 was waiting when I turned on my iPad this morning. There's a bow hunt to start out with.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Otter2208Otter2208 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Region 4 was waiting when I turned on my iPad this morning. There's a bow hunt to start out with.

Your lucky then, It's still not available for me :(
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Still waiting for Region 4 on Android. Hope to see it within the next 24 hours.

So... Have the prices of weapons improved at all?
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    How much cash are you starting R4 with? I have about $4m but I am thinking maybe more like $5M.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    You'll be using alot of that 4 mil. The upgrades are not cheap! But you will earn it all back and then some waiting for reg.5 the contract hunts pay big $$$ lots of fun enjoy, trying to finish the region by tomorrow. Have to go to Arizona for a 5 day job :(
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Region 4 on iPad and iPhone, although my iPhone is having an invisible arrow graphics issue, everything works. I only mention that because of the new graphics for arrows which I think are awesome and everyone will enjoy. New Dino's are cool and "Swift Foot" will serious stomp your b.u.t.t. if you're not on target every time and quick about it. Big thumbs up so far!

And about the prices, I've spent about 3 million which will get you the cash bow fully upgraded, cash shotgun fully upgraded, and cash rifle with a few upgrades; I would plan on spending around 4 million. Not sure about the price on upgrades for the gold weapons but I'm sure they're at least as expensive as the cash weapons. Two more exotics available for 480 gold each. There are one time offers that come up early, like region 3, typically 25%-45% off.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hard to tell, but this arrow definately did not go in the leg, I think it is in his head..

sogbwwE.jpg
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    That's a head shot! Arrow through the head like an early Steve Martin! Lol!
  • Options
    I noticed that the placement of the arrows are preprogrammed, not the exact location, but there seems to be quite a few target options. When I shot one in the heart from the front the arrow graphic placed the arrow from the side in the heart location.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    yea the arrows need to be touched up a little bit, I like that you have to lead the dinos that are far away like the one in my image, but when you do that there is a delay before the slow-mo final kill... and yea the target placement seems slighly off still
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    One time offer alert: after 5/20 shotgun series, Marshall Extreme Pro (shotgun) reduced price of 110 gold.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    thanks david!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Has anyone seen the mysterious "crystalis hunt" yet? I wish I knew what happened with that!
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the mysterious "crystalis hunt" yet? I wish I knew what happened with that!

It has not come back yet for me.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Must have been pulled for not being expensive enough....
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2