Options

Region 4 rocks!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Doing the bow series, you get to see the arrows stuck in the dinos! Plus the broadheads are deadly looking. All new weapons, and exotics! This game is a ton of fun! :cool:
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Doing the bow series, you get to see the arrows stuck in the dinos! Plus the broadheads are deadly looking. All new weapons, and exotics! This game is a ton of fun! :cool:

It took me a couple of hunts to notice my previous shots stuck in the dino. Pretty cool!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Hope we get it on android soon....you got us all enthused
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Yeah I like the arrows sticking in the Dino's. I wish I had some energy. The wait is killing me.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    let me know what the OTO prices are if you dont mind. I just opened the game, but I am farming cash first
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    let me know what the OTO prices are if you dont mind. I just opened the game, but I am farming cash first

I didn't get a OTO on the exotic weapons.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I just meant on all the weapons i R4, so when you get them please share
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be any yet. My guess is you have to buy a region 4 cash weapon, then you might get a deal on a gold weapon. But you just ****ed away cash you could use to upgrade the gold gun. And there are no discounts on the exotics. There was a crystalis series, but it disappeared when I went back to playing. It had a weapon for the completion reward. Not sure what went on there, maybe Glu can shed some light on that.
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be any yet. My guess is you have to buy a region 4 cash weapon, then you might get a deal on a gold weapon. But you just ****ed away cash you could use to upgrade the gold gun. And there are no discounts on the exotics. There was a crystalis series, but it disappeared when I went back to playing. It had a weapon for the completion reward. Not sure what went on there, maybe Glu can shed some light on that.

Yea I wanna know what the crystalis series was and I want to play it ASAP lol

I am not worried about wasting bucks upgrading, I will be hitting the lower decks of the contracts for now
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The crystalis series disappeared for me also.

I am having a lot of fun with the region 4 exotic weapons. I got the region 4 pack.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I got the region 4 pack.

so you busted out the credit card? cause I certainly dont have enough for that lol

I love Region 4 already even though I have only done contracts.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    so you busted out the credit card? cause I certainly dont have enough for that lol

I love Region 4 already even though I have only done contracts.

Lol I did. The region 4 pack was worth it. Trialpay sucks to bad to spend the time and effort to build up your gold doing the offers.
  • Options
    cool. and the bows are really awesome!

great job glu!

P.S. If you guys want to really enjoy the new region, you should know that the contract hunts change everytime you complete a trophy.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    You guys are on iPhones and I'm on iPad, and I don't have the region 4 pack. Interesting..but I am glad that you seen the crystalis hunt, then it was gone! That I was my iPad or something. I hope it reappears so we can play it. Does the reg.4 pack have the weapon? "Gentech Fenix"
  • Options
    cool. and the bows are really awesome!

great job glu!

P.S. If you guys want to really enjoy the new region, you should know that the contract hunts change everytime you complete a trophy.
    And the cash reward goes up! :cool: Thumbs up Glu!!
  • Options
    You guys are on iPhones and I'm on iPad, and I don't have the region 4 pack. Interesting..but I am glad that you seen the crystalis hunt, then it was gone! That I was my iPad or something. I hope it reappears so we can play it. Does the reg.4 pack have the weapon? "Gentech Fenix"

The region 4 pack has the gentech fenix and the Darmen shredder(exotic). Also has the Bennett bullseye pro bow and the Marshall extro pro shotgun for 1179 gold.
  • Options
    just got another update, I am guessing it fixed bugs...
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts

Great to know! Thanks!
    Facebook player
  • Options
    NiTTySanNiTTySan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I didn't get a OTO on the exotic weapons.

OTO for the first bow series is after the 5th or 6th hunt and the cost was an even 200 gold for me (didn't get it tho )
  • Options
    The hunts so far are so much more challenging than dh14. Good job Glu. I have been getting frustrated quite a few times. (That's a good thing).
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    aw, love it when killing bosses, lots of arrows on their bodies? LOL
    swift foot boss so funny, arrow through its neck and mouth..i wish all hunts are bosses XD
  • Options
    Robin BOO BearRobin BOO Bear Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hope we get it on android soon....you got us all enthused
    It's. On android now
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    awesome, there is 2 sinraptors boss kill in contract hunt..huhuhuhu
  • Options
    streples wrote: »
    awesome, there is 2 sinraptors boss kill in contract hunt..huhuhuhu

you must have killed more trophies than me, I have the 1 sinraptor contract still
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    streples wrote: »
    aw, love it when killing bosses, lots of arrows on their bodies? LOL
    swift foot boss so funny, arrow through its neck and mouth..i wish all hunts are bosses XD

Swift Foot IS A BOSS! I got through him with the regular cash bow on my iPad, but it is tough on my iPhone4's little screen, trying to get that many head shots on the bird brain....by far the toughest hunt so far in Dino (for me anyway) - Swift's difficulty is awesome, I wish more trophy hunts were as hard. Good job Glu.

Btw: OTO on 5/20 shotgun series, 110 gold for the Marshall Extreme Pro (shotgun).
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Swift Foot IS A BOSS!

:( he was actually very easy for me. (cash bow)

Use bows in birdhunts to make it impossible to fail.

the gallimimus brains are the greatest challenge.

arrows stick in wood and stuff too
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Swift Foot IS A BOSS! I got through him with the regular cash bow on my iPad, but it is tough on my iPhone4's little screen, trying to get that many head shots on the bird brain....by far the toughest hunt so far in Dino (for me anyway) - Swift's difficulty is awesome, I wish more trophy hunts were as hard. Good job Glu.

Btw: OTO on 5/20 shotgun series, 110 gold for the Marshall Extreme Pro (shotgun).

Swift foot was a tough one. I also got him with a cash bow that's all I have. No gold weapons yet.
  • Options
    NiTTySanNiTTySan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has anyone had a shotgun blast "BLOCKED" yet ?
  • Options
    NiTTySan wrote: »
    Has anyone had a shotgun blast "BLOCKED" yet ?

yep, the spikes like the ones on top of triceratops head do that... sometimes it says "hit" even when they arent out of range.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TauxiCTauxiC Registered Users 8 Posts
    In order to buy the rifle, shotgun, and bow for region 4 AND all upgrades...you're going to need about 3 MILLION hunter bucks. Fkn absurd. I already had 2.1 million, so I bought all 3 weapons and had the bow and shotgun fully upgraded. Killed the trophy animals right away which means I "missed out" on really exploring the region apparently. This is a joke, right? Its only been a couple hours and I've completely dominated region 4 without having spent a single dime on this game with IAP traps riddled throughout. So they seriously think their packages merit the cost of two current gen console titles? Laughable.
  • Options
    most people still dont know that the contract hunts change "decks" in either dinos or DH14 even after playing DH14 for almost a year, and they still love it and play it.

at the end of the day it is a great free game, and it is up to you if you wanna take it to the next level with the exotics.

so just take it at face value, it is what it is and I Fing love this game!
    Choice Dude on Board